• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where to look for cheap flights

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
yeah, I heard Jetsgo too.

Someone told me they have $1 flight specials :eek:

don't know how true it is, but hoping I can book myself one of those next Summer ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
why?

I really want a cheap flight. :(
I flew to Las Vegas with them.

7 hours delay, filthy like no tomorrow, seats are very small and some of the seats don't recline, you pay for food (which I guess you know that from when you get on the plane, but still)...
Jestgo is actually an airline that may not last for too long anymore, it's REALLY filthy...

Four Twenty

TRIBE Member
LOL i went with Jets Go when i went to Vegas and it wasn't so bad, there's no movie and food but who cares, it's almost like an A to B Car, but a plane :)
WOW, i didn't know it was that filthy ? and a 7 hour delay ! when did you go Killa?

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
It's either JetsGo or WestJet, both low cost carriers, that is expanding. They'll be here because people don't want to pay a lot to fly.

You get what you pay for.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
It's either JetsGo or WestJet, both low cost carriers, that is expanding. They'll be here because people don't want to pay a lot to fly.

You get what you pay for.
Westjet is expanding, yes.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Four Twenty
LOL i went with Jets Go when i went to Vegas and it wasn't so bad, there's no movie and food but who cares, it's almost like an A to B Car, but a plane :)
WOW, i didn't know it was that filthy ? and a 7 hour delay ! when did you go Killa?

For the CES (Consumer Electronics Show)... Jan 8th-12th. I told my bf to wait for me as the arrival time was 6:30am. I called him later to tell him it has been delayed 2 hours. Then again, another 3 hours.

Then we were in the plane and waited another 2 hours or so or so before we took off.
We got to Toronto around 5:00 in the afternoon, mind you... Las Vegas is 3 hours behind...

I was so exhausted, plus I couldn't sleep in the plane, my chair didn't recline... so I was sitting straight... nowhere to lean my hair. It fucking sucked.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
what are some of the best on-line travel sites for getting cheap flight prices?

will you need up to help you type the urls since your thumbs are stuck up your ass?