• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Where to get Men's Hoodies in tdot?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I love this idea that you have to be one or the other, but not both. that is some wack gay shit right there. LOL.
One or the other what?

Men should also shave their balls, use moisturizer and get their own fucking beers from the fridge.

But Lululemon? Come on. I might as well get a TNA bag.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
One or the other what?

Men should also shave their balls, use moisturizer and get their own fucking beers from the fridge.

But Lululemon? Come on. I might as well get a TNA bag.

flimsy crap for little kids

Re: one or the other. your point is to be a man you gotta be a certain way, no incorporation. that's like saying that to be a Fag one has to like being a bottom.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
calm down, workstation. we understand you can get excited after seeing an image of a juice pig with a fake tan and a pink polo, but the 3 exclamation points are too much.

octo

TRIBE Member
i have a nice, yet comfy, hoodie from H&M.
i had a comfy one that i got at club monaco. lost that one.

i keep seeing comfy looking hoodies in the Mark's Work Warehouse flyers. i might check that store out this weekend.

this cashmere hoodie is only $300 at Banana Republic

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
The only hoodies ill buy, are windriver ones at MWH. It's like a giant snuggy, except without looking like a wizard wearing a carpet like robe.

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
found 2 at marshalls

gonna go check out decible

iam too big for lulu whatever

i meant like grown up sk8r/raver hoodies like freshjive

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
i have a nice, yet comfy, hoodie from H&M.
i had a comfy one that i got at club monaco. lost that one.

i keep seeing comfy looking hoodies in the Mark's Work Warehouse flyers. i might check that store out this weekend.

this cashmere hoodie is only $300 at Banana Republic

I was at Marks Work Warehouse getting some work pants for treasure hunting and saw they have all kind of hoodies that look pretty good. They had these amazing lined ones that looked super comfortable and not overly worky or gay on sale last week.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So Bungalow has some nice vintage and new hoodies. I'm going to buy vintage and used from now on in an effort to consume less new stuff and support local vintage retailers. Most of Kensington carries secondhand hoodies and in some of the more curated stores, they look really nice kinda beat up in the right way.

Also, a friend recently gave me his Lonsdale hoodie from the boxing gear company. Totally high quality and a bit of a stretch. I'm hooked even though athletic stuff isn't really my bag in public. But boy is it comfy and it'll be great for running errands and doing yard work.