• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Where to get Men's Hoodies in tdot?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
my wife wears Lulu,

Bernie do you know how many times we get ready to go out and look like twins, The last thing I need is more clothes that look like something she could wear.

I agree they are very well constructed but I still think they're gay, and not in the homo way.
you don't like it, okay. But blaming your wife? Be a man. Who wear's the pants in the relationship?

Last edited:

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
I avoid brands that are predominantly female-oriented, mainly made out of lycra and primarily known as a women's brand who then later offer a token selection of mens items for the Toronto metrosexual brigade yes. :p

Wouldn't be seen dead in it personally and I say that as a happy 2 on the Kinsey scale.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I avoid brands that are predominantly female-oriented, mainly made out of lycra and primarily known as a women's brand who then later offer a token selection of mens items for the Toronto metrosexual brigade yes. :p

Wouldn't be seen dead in it personally and I say that as a happy 2 on the Kinsey scale.
You are a sheep.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
spinsah - that hoodie comes in solid black with an invisible logo, and rocks.

Anyway, to workstation and the other the haters gonna hate: If you predominantly care about the brand over the actual product, that's on you.

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
Anyway, to workstation and the other the haters gonna hate: If you predominantly care about the brand over the actual product, that's on you.
"Buys lululemon hoodie, claims to not care about branding".

LOL please. Paying so much over the average price for such a generic, widely-available item and it's all about 'quality'.

Sure guy, you wear your victoria's secret panties with your hoodie too right?
For comfort, not the brand! :p

MoFo

TRIBE Member
mofo - depending on the run, they do some basic hoodies that feature an invisible logo. it can be pretty sick, actually (no homo).
Oh, I'm sure they're fine and high quality.
But really, that would be like me going into La Senza to buy underwear in the men's section (which does exist).

I'm a little old school about some things. Sorry.
Men should drink scotch, not get manicures , keep their eyebrows natural and be able to squash a giant bug.

I'm also not paying $108 for a hoodie. I dress shirt, a pair of trousers and maybe even a pair of jeans. Maybe. But I don't do $108 hoodies.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
"Buys lululemon hoodie, claims to not care about branding".

LOL please. Paying so much over the average price for such a generic, widely-available item and it's all about 'quality'.

Sure guy, you wear your victoria's secret panties with your hoodie too right?
For comfort, not the brand! :p
you don't know what you're talking about.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Oh, I'm sure they're fine and high quality.
But really, that would be like me going into La Senza to buy underwear in the men's section (which does exist).

I'm a little old school about some things. Sorry.
Men should drink scotch, not get manicures , keep their eyebrows natural and be able to squash a giant bug.

I'm also not paying $108 for a hoodie. I dress shirt, a pair of trousers and maybe even a pair of jeans. Maybe. But I don't do $108 hoodies.
I love this idea that you have to be one or the other, but not both. that is some wack gay shit right there. LOL.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
lulu lemon design is pretty tight, and the quality is incredible. the logo is a ladies head and the brand image is pretty fassy. i'd consider wearing their stuff, but it's NOT very hip-hop that's for damn sure...it's a compromise.

I have a super rad double layered freshjive hoodie I wear. there are also some pretty tight varsity and standard hoodies form WESC. I would look to skate/street brands to give you that element of style beyond what a starter or generic hoodie might offer, but without the questionable brand identity of some of the other shit mentioned here.

think DC, WESC, DIESEL, GSTAR, FRESH JIVE etc etc.