• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where to get a flask

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Yo people of tribe,

Has anyone seen any good deals on flasks (alcohol). The only ones I've seen are $30 and $40. I would prefer cheaper and that's why I'm asking you guys. Would Homesense sell em? And where are the Homesense's in Toronto anyways?

Thanks again,

Ben

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if you go into some of those stores with gifts for men. AKA: key chains silver stuff etc... you can usually find one there.

I remember a couple of years ago finding one in the eatons center at a store that sold metal items and did engravings etc..... it's down the hall from Old Navy. I think it's called Gentlemens Choice or something cheezie like that.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i got one with a bottle of bacardi last year but they were all recalled because they leaked lead. i haven't returned it yet.

joey

TRIBE Member
I'm looking at mine rigfht now.
I bought it at "Things Engraved" sure it was like $40 or something but it is a sweet ass flask....

Always remember dude, you get what you pay for.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah,

I guess I'm gonna get the one I originally wanted. It's silver and has a nice Redwings logo on it. It's $40...hopefully they'll have a place that sells them at Fairview.

Thanks for the suggestions dudes

diablo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
if you go into some of those stores with gifts for men. AKA: key chains silver stuff etc... you can usually find one there.

I remember a couple of years ago finding one in the eatons center at a store that sold metal items and did engravings etc..... it's down the hall from Old Navy. I think it's called Gentlemens Choice or something cheezie like that.
That's your best bet. Some of the better tobacco shops sell them as well.

I've also seen them at Winners very recently.

Red Indian Art Deco on Queen West (across from NASA) has some really cool vintage ones...most antique shops will.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
I believe IKEA has them for only $15
yes i got mine from ikea and its fantastic

it has the pour-hole to the side... not the middle of the top..so u can get those last drops out easily ;)

its great!!

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Actually, I got mine at Sear's Key Ring shop. Got a brushed silver, cause I find the shiny ones smudge too easily upon touch. Got it engraved, complete with four shot glasses and funnel for under $30

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They had them at Caban.
And nothing beats a vintage one. With old booze still in it!!!

You can also get them now with Crown Royal.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
The plan is to check out that Art Deco store. If they don't have any I like...I'm gonna get the Ikea one...the price is perfect!

Tonight...I'll be drinking (lots of stuff) but Scotch at midnight! :D

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by man_slut
^^^^^^ Why do you need a flask to drink alcohol?
I'm going to an open bar tonight at some hall and I doubt they will have Scotch (or a Scotch that I like). Champagne to me=meh...so I'll toast with my Flask with yummy Johnny Walker in it :)

bitchass

TRIBE Member
my buddy has a flask that is a little thicker than most but almost a foot tall! holds almost 500ml! it seems impossible to carry anywhere but actually fits along the inside of your foot in a sock very well, the trick it taking it out and pouring a drink with it.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I've found that the nicer the flask (or lighter), the odds are higher you'll lose it (or it gets thiefed).

The Crown Royal ones are neatly shaped ($39.95, with 750 ml booze), and I believe have a 1 piece screwtop. Mine has an annoying 2 piece and I'm always paranoid I'll lose that little thing. Unfortunately it says "Crown Royal" on it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders