• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where to find firewood - help!

vox

TRIBE Member
okay all you peeps with outdoor fireplaces...where the heck are you finding firewood at this time of year?

i'm having a dilly of a time and would appreciate some help! most garden centres i've called are out.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
there's a guy giving a way a bunch of chopped wood in the free stuff section on craigslitst.

It's not a free laptop, granted, but if firewood is what you're after you should be good to go.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
East End Garden Centre on Queen East at Greenwood

Or

The sod guy on Dundas East, west of logan

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
276 Carlaw (queen and carlaw), there is an all wood dumpster at the north west corner where you can get scrap wood for nothing.

vox

TRIBE Member
alex: east end garden centre is all out until the end of june.

everyone else, thanks for your suggestiosn!!!

Bean

TRIBE Member
the food mart on the south side of dupont, just west of davenport has some, piled outside.

recently, i've seen it for sale at various gas stations.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

paetsr

TRIBE Member
Theres a place on Weston and Rutherford, on the east side of weston just south before the Rutherford light... the place is called 'Weston Farms'; they sell all sorts of outdoorsy stuff (rocks, boulders, soil, bricks, wood). Theres also another place just right below it, (same side) that specializes in all sorts of plants. The place is outdoor.

acheron

TRIBE Member
note to vox: next time you're at a friend's cottage, don't forget to fill your truck with logs before you leave.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
every Rabba that I have seen has bags of firewood for sale, also the Apple Market just around the corner from me has some for sale as well (QEW & Hurontario)

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Be careful burning those "CHEP" skids. I know a guy who used to burn them inside his house all the time and now he has a third testical

lucky1

TRIBE Member
there is a dude who used to spam up my voicemail offering to deliver cords of wood.. check the yellow pages

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories