• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where to buy world cup jerseys?

kuba

TRIBE Member
sports forum? eat this. this is about CLOTHES. not SPORTS. well, it's about clothes FOR sports. But I gotta get a mens medium POLAND jersey for the red army, AND I gotta get a baby T argentina jersey for the other team, and maybe an azzuri jersey (the chick is on the fence - one day its argentina- her adopted homeland, the next its italia, her parents birthplace)

ANYWAYS

yonge st?

a mall?

are they out yet?

do they come in small?

can you help me out?

p.s. not looking for online stores. wanna see it first.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
(the chick is on the fence - one day its argentina- her adopted homeland, the next its italia, her parents birthplace)
If I were her I'd cheer for Argentina. If Italy doesn't finish first in their pool they'll most likely have to face Brazil in the first knockout stage.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
you can buy the nike sponsered big teams official jersey's @ the nike store on bloor street...right by bay...
portugal, brasil, neterlands argentina, netherlands anyone who's sponsered by nike

they have that Joga bonito (play beautifully) campaign so it's worth a look in the store as they have all sorts of football related merch

don't know about the poland jersey who ever sponsers them (addidias, puma etc)

the porutgal away kit looks hype...it's black with a red crest

theres a few stores on young street that will start carrying them as well..of alll different styles and prices...

usually starting at 60...

octo

TRIBE Member
SuperKennyK said:
I like arange.
did you see the episode of Family Feud, where they had to name fruits that started with the letter 'A' and the guy says "arange". OMG! I fell off the couch laughing.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
i've been told from a few buddies who collect jerseys (nba, nhl, nfl, etc.) that the best place to get good jerseys cheap is ebay... just be sure to know what you're looking for to ensure you get a quality/authentic jersey.

d

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
hey if anyone can tell me where i'd find the best selection of women's world cup jerseys, that'd be super....

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
SJN said:
HAHAHAA
SO TRUE

I just roll my eyes at the people in this city that are suddenly filled with patriotism for the country their grandfather was born in and/or suddenly give a shit about soccer every fourth June :rolleyes:

you know what, sometimes it's just for fun, remember fun

sports can be fun sometimes...it's a big tournament, people like to get rilled up and enjoy the game for a bit.

I don't think it detracts from it at all...sometimes people don't or can't follow every stupid league game in the greek league or whatever team they back, but they want to have some fun at world cup time.

you got a bad attitude......

kuba

TRIBE Member
SJN said:
HAHAHAA
SO TRUE

I just roll my eyes at the people in this city that are suddenly filled with patriotism for the country their grandfather was born in and/or suddenly give a shit about soccer every fourth June :rolleyes:
so?

poland doesn't play in very many international tournaments, or anything for that matter. big deal that i don't give a fuck about the premier league, or the bundesliga, or uefa, or anything else other than the world cup. I didn't ask for your opinion, i want to know where i can get a poland soccer jersey.