• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where to buy ephedrine in toronto?

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
My health food store up the road no longer carries it, (they had it 2 months ago) and informed me i would not be able to get it at any health food stores in toronto.

Are there any that still sell it under the table?
kensington?
chinatown?

I want some because i'm planning to start working out again and the ECA stack kicked my ass into shape well with lotsa cardio last time.

~allie~

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
just buy Xenadrine... it's got some ephedrine in it and it kicks ass for working out.

just be careful with the dosage or you might over exert yourself.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
TT = stay away from that crap... it was pulled from the shelves for a reason.

Xenadrine is supposedly very good, and very ephedrine-free now.

However, you want to kick your ass into a Cardio program again? Well, ephedrine is the worst stuff to be taking. True: it will increase your oxygen intake, but it will also dehydrate you very quickly, which is the last thing you want when working out aerobically.

You're best bet is to ask at whichever health food store you go to, for an alternative to ephedrine... some products are geared specifically at women like yourself, that want to get into shape, but need a placebo... err product to help them do it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
inform yourself

eph has been used for ages. it is perfectly safe if used correctly.

c o r r e c t l y.

got it?

so stop acting like it's poison. and to inform you correctly, it's been pulled off the shelves because morons decided that taking 15 or more a night as a recreational drug would be "cool".

idiots. people like that always spoil a good thing.

there is nothing wrong with ephedrine. i wouldn't bother arguing your case though. i've been involved in the health industry for more that 14 years. i study the shit. i know why it's been pulled.

hey, did you know that chamomile and ginseng will soon be pulled too?

STAY AWAY FROM...OH MY GOD...

CHAMOMILE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

fucking canadian government are idiots.

az

nusty

TRIBE Member
Allie tell me how much you want! I'm back in jersey for the holidays (you know this!) I'll get you what ever your heart desires. Call me anytime on my cell.
Dave

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I think if you take low dosages and keep drinking water you should be fine.
Althought, I would stay away from that stuff.
I jog fine without it and when you really get into shape you feel and you reach cheeta speed for long periods of time, you feel much better about yourself. Anyways.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
edit:

Originally posted by chipotle
I think if you take low dosages and keep drinking water you should be fine.
Althought, I would stay away from that stuff.
I jog fine without it and when you really get into shape you feel much better, especially when you reach cheeta speed for long periods of time when jogging or in the treadmill. Anyways.

derek

TRIBE Member
^^

doesn't it raise your core tempature? i used it a few times years ago, but stopped because i would get dehydrated, flush, and would sometimes get headaches, and i never took over the prescribed amount.

peace,

derek

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yes it does apparently, it can increase your heartrate, from what I have read up about it.
As I said, I don't take it but if it works for you then go ahead.

I take nothing when I start a work out routine... maybe vitamins and tuna salad sandwiches.
ha ha.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: inform yourself

Originally posted by SPACEMAN
fucking canadian government are idiots.
I deal with Health Canada regularly, and I concur-- complete morons. They can't add, put the wrong dates on shit, use words that don't exist ("irregardless")... the list goes on...

As long as you have no underlying medical conditions, ephedrine is quite safe... though in tt's case, I would leave it alone, since she is way too thin already, and it doesn't really do too much for cardiovascular health, methinks.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
The reason that ephedrine helps give you energy and burn fat when working out is because it raises your heart rate and helps you pump more blood through your system.

This is also the reason why you get heart problems when you eat a whole bunch at once. (obviously)

If you're not taking a stupid amount of it, then you can benefit from it's effects on the body.

Like Andre said: It's not poison, and is fine when used correctly. The reason that it was taken off the shelf is because stupid people used it stupidly ("yeah, I'll eat a handful in the mid-summer heat for baseball tryouts! What a great idea! My heart will thank me." :rolleyes: ).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
so, where can you actually get this stuff. I might not need it to work out but maybe for other things...

other than the contact posted above, anyone know where you can find it within t.o.??

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
BUT MY FRIEND WHO READ A BOOK ONCE ASKED SOMEONE ONE TIME AND THEY SAID IT WAS LIKE CRACK COCAINE!
*spits out first mouthful of morning coffee*

Bahahahahahaaaa!

SJ

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
I want to use it so i can stay awake at parties...

and quite frankly.. I am just curious.
It could help you there. It's worth a try anyway.

Ephedrine is primarily a nasal decongestant with the side effect of increasing your heart rate. It also opens up your bronchial tubes so you'll be able to breath a little better and get more oxygen in your system - which should (in theory anyway) also help to keep you awake longer.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
It could help you there. It's worth a try anyway.

Ephedrine is primarily a nasal decongestant with the side effect of increasing your heart rate. It also opens up your bronchial tubes so you'll be able to breath a little better and get more oxygen in your system - which should (in theory anyway) also help to keep you awake longer.
yea yea.. I know you know. I know what it does too.

I want to know where they sell it.

that is all.

I seem to be in the right thread!.

someone must know.

anyways.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
oh. hehe... sorry then.

can't help you with finding out where to buy it. i haven't picked up any myself in many months... but i'll see if the health food store near my place still stocks it.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bambam
why would they pull ginsneg and chamomile off the shelves???
apparently a few people have been caught shooting it.

One of my life goals is to start a widespread urban myth. :D

Bumbaclat