• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where should I go?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Looks like the people I was going to WMC with are all bailing, so...
I've got the time off of work already and I've got some coin.
Now I need some idea's of where I should go.

help me people, all I can come up with is NYC and Vancouver cause I've never been.

joey

TRIBE Member
when my vacation comes im just going to the travel agent the week before and getting some last minute deals.

I dont care where I go as long as it's hot!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Take off by yourself. You'll probably find it's very relaxing and you actually get time to chill and think about things, which is often hard to do when you're always rushing around. I love travelling by myself. You meet the best people this way.

kuba

TRIBE Member
the recent threads about costa rica make me think you should go there solo. sounds like a great place with wicked people....

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
Take me with you and I will provide the nightly entertainment.
haha... sure... if you think you got what it takes. I have a.d.d. so you'd have to work hard at keeping my attention :p

Go somewhere warm to tan that ghost of yours. ;)
my whole thing is I wanted to go somewhere warm and sunny... I haven't really spent time in the sun for like 2 years... I've always been working.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Take me with you and I will provide the nightly entertainment.

XXX
Marian
:p
I can attest to the validity of that statement. ;)

Evan, I too have zee ADD and Marian has provided me with mild amusement in the past. 3 words: vodka, Marian, WEMF = hella good time.

Cheers,
JK

zoo

TRIBE Member
open up the travel section of the Saturday Star

you will not be dissapointed when you see the kinds of places you can go for extremely reasonable rates

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories