• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Where in the world is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
it apparently kept flying for 4 hours after they lost contact with it.

not sure how they know this, but it seems to be the trending thoughts.

I am assuming Justin Beiber had something to do with it.

dig this

TRIBE Member
Since Justin Bieber = alien, you're both right.

My hopes of the people being found alive lead me to think that some evil genius built a hidden runway in the jungle and hijacked and landed the plane there. Probably on a remote island, most likely in the shape of a skull. I would start looking at islands with the word "doom" in their name first.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

acheron

TRIBE Member
just as an aside, only 239 people on a 777? Malaysian Airlines runs 'em light! Helluva business plan there.

Normal capacity for a 777 is 350-450 ppl, lots of empty seats on Flight 370.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member

sorry. I'll see myself out.
Nicely played sir, i almost spit out my water.

just as an aside, only 239 people on a 777? Malaysian Airlines runs 'em light! Helluva business plan there.

Normal capacity for a 777 is 350-450 ppl, lots of empty seats on Flight 370.
Maybe it was an insurance scam!

I am kidding of course. But it is a bizarre situation. What was the story on the bermuda triangle? Did those planes ever get found? I don't know much about it.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
We all know Hollywood will definitely capitalize on this and sooner or later a movie will be made about this event. Let's predict the cast and director for this movie.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
The satellite photographs released Wed showing large floating objects in the South China sea, that were initially described as a "suspected crash site" by China's State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence, have now been debunked and authorities are calling it a "mistake". The spot was between Vietnam and Malaysia, not far from the planned flight path.

And pilot suicide is not being ruled out.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
i say, it landed on a remote island in the south pacific and they are trapped on the plane as the hijackers are on the beach.