• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where have the virgins gone?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I'm a demi-god and looking for volunteer virgin sacrifices. You can pm me any time of the day, i'll be waiting. You can't be "kind of virgins", dick free only.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Good luck on that one. Maybe you would have better luck in some foreign third world country.

then again maybe not

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by SelfExel
I'm a demi-god and looking for volunteer virgin sacrifices. You can pm me any time of the day, i'll be waiting. You can't be "kind of virgins", dick free only.

someone needs a life first.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I still consider myself a virgin.
I don't care how technical you get. I've never copulated.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel

If you're a demi-god, why are YOU looking for virgins? Shouldn't your worshippers be doing that? Or have you forgotten the second step to becoming a demi-god... establish a following.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Maybe I'll bump this again later, so once again the biggest idiot alive can see his misspelled shit at the top of tribe.

I can only hope that you lose 2 IQ points, and then you won't even be able to type.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by PosTMOd
his misspelled shit

Your name, moron, not the thread title.

The thread title is just fucking stupid, but hey, it reflects you perfectly, assclown.

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
When is the average age that girls lose it these days anyway? I just want to know if you should keep your hopes up or not.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
All virgins considered will have a chance at this.

longjohn.jpg

One at a time please.
attime.JPG

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy
When is the average age that girls lose it these days anyway? I just want to know if you should keep your hopes up or not.

I lost mine at 17. I think the average age for girls is 16-18. but god knows i could be totally wrong!

~allie~

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy

I just read that the average age girls lose it in the U.K. is 17.2 years of age. Canada is probably comparable.