• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where does that smell "white people" have come from?

swilly

TRIBE Member
So i was reminded of this last night while chatting with a friend. About 2 months ago i was chatting with one of my students and she asked me "william what foods do you eat that gives you that smell?"

I was totally shocked and how no idea what she was talking about.

Me " hmmm i dont understand can you explain ryoko?"

her " well i noticed that most westerners have a certain smell to them, you not so much but stephanie and adam and josh all smell very strong. I was wondering what it is that you eat that gives you that smell?"

Me "hahahhah really OMG i had no idea what does it smell like ?"

Her " hmmm william san maybe difficult to explain smell like......hmmmm hard to explain william"

So anyways i asked several other of my japanese friends about this and they call confirmed that white people have a certain smell to them.

I have never noticed it to be honest. But i find this subject to be quite funny.

So perhaps can anyone on here enlighten me as to
1) what type of smell it is?
2) what you think causes it?

One friend has already said it is perhaps like fabric softener.

I would imagine those who would be able to comment would have to be have been born in a non cacausian nation. But perhaps not

hahahha soo funny

well beats kraft dinner and meat loaf i guess hahahhahahah

swilly san

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by man_slut
TIDE:confused:
What, only white people use Tide?

Whatever. If Chinese people have to smell like garlic and Indians have to smell like curry, then white people have to be perceived as smelling like chemicals, piss and onions.

That milk smell sometimes makes me want to gag when I'm too close to someone on the train.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
If Chinese people have to smell like garlic and Indians have to smell like curry, then white people have to be perceived as smelling like chemicals, piss and onions.

That milk smell sometimes makes me want to gag when I'm too close to someone on the train.
hahahhahah soo funny

Hey do indians smell like moose?

swilly

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
What, only white people use Tide?

Whatever. If Chinese people have to smell like garlic and Indians have to smell like curry, then white people have to be perceived as smelling like chemicals, piss and onions.

They definitely have a funk. Then again, let's examine some white people food, shall we?

Blood pudding (Fucking vampires)

Bangers and Mash (I don't even know what this is, but it sounds fucking stank)

Haggis (Yeah, and goat meat is strange)

Swanson's TV Dinners (Needs its own food group - Chemical City)

vinder

TRIBE Member
what's white people smell? maybe i'm just used to it and can't smell it. do i smell like a white person?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Boooo.
Not white women who are cool though.
Women are minorities too so we're in it together, Ksmack.

Michlerish is the exception, that filthy syphillus-infested horse-faced whore.