• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where does one get their turnables fixed??

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
My turntables need to be repaired.

I havent started to look around just yet
but before i do ?
I wanted to ask if anyone could
suggest a a reputable place ?

should i just go Panasonic (repair) ?
or BAY BLOOR RADIO has a service shop.

sauce

TRIBE Member
I called Panasonic once to get my tables a tune up and they were somewhat pricey. I know that Play De does some servicing on Techs. Depending whats wrong, Panasonic may be your best option though. Not much help but thats my 2 cents.

and remember "it's like Doc always said If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything"

still one of my fav tapes

peace

sauce

task

TRIBE Promoter
all-in-one electronics.. robert tracy.. 416 789 0668.. www.all-electronics.com
50 wingold ave. .. its far but well worth the trips, especially if you have many things to repair and they also do special demands..
good luck..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

duggystyler

TRIBE Promoter
dj depot in brampton will sort you out, it's on steeles, east of bramalea, talk to mike. 905 - 792 - 9578. if you are in the west end.

Lofty

TRIBE Member
Mine went to traxx in mississauga -- TWICE :eek:

first time tone arm was ripped off (yes the wife was PISSED at me)
second time the deck went off the table and across the room ( never call a lady a b!tch :( )

Fixed and running great!!

Lofty

TRIBE Member
^^TRUE , i forgot to say - you basically have to stand and watch him fix it or it'll never get done. however it does get fixed----edventuially.

not sure what your deck problem is but i've had a speaker re-coned at Domino's(eep) - for 1/3 the price of anywhere else(it was a JBL - and still pounding nicely).
cannibals I've also had a few thing fixed at Mcmillian and Wife in Mississauga--

a few other suggestions for ya.

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lofty
Mine went to traxx in mississauga -- TWICE :eek:

second time the deck went off the table and across the room ( never call a lady a b!tch :( )

is she still your wife?

sounds like a bitchy thing to throw expensive turntables, couldn't she have just hit you instead?

Tanner

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lofty

I would crack her in the fuckin head if my gf ever laid a fuckin finger on my decks other then dusting them off!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
bay bloor radio

A service clinic aimed at maximizing your turntable's performance. Bay Bloor Radio's technicians will give your turntable a complete inspection and advise you of any problems. Minor adjustments and alignment are no charge. A large selection of cartridges, styli, and parts will allow us to bring your turntable up to spec. Parts and major labour are invoiced though our service department.

Turntable clinics are held most Tuesdays & Saturdays. Please call our reception desk at 416.967.1122 (1.800.563.7776 toll free) to make an appointment to bring in your turntable.

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by task
all-in-one electronics.. robert tracy.. 416 789 0668.. www.all-electronics.com
50 wingold ave. .. its far but well worth the trips, especially if you have many things to repair and they also do special demands..
good luck..

I ended up using these people.

they quoted me a fair price
and my tables now work proper again.

thankyou tribe :D