• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

miller

TRIBE Member
i have to answer this for an application and i am at a loss. right now i only have fantasies about where i see myself :D

the only thing i could think of was that this question would generate some good responses on here.

so....?

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
what's the application for? is for a job? because if it is, then your answer is "being a maximally efficient member of your wonderful company"

1. lick ass
2. get job security
3. put your feet up and tell your job to lick YOUR ass.

b

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Deus

TRIBE Member
I see myself being diagnosed with kyphosis from being hunched over my dissertation all the time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I had this question in my last interview, and my answer was ridiculous compared to where I REALLY see myself. I said "working in a role that touches both supply chain manangement and marketing in a high volume business" when really, in 5 years I hope to be finished law school and almost finished articling, be in a long term relationship, and have a really solid relationship with my little brother, who will then be 17.