• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Where do the 35's and over go dancing these days?

Woody

TRIBE Member
Do you like Latin music? There are a lot of great salsa lounges in Toronto, but not sure if you are into that.
yeah, not really into the salsa thing. The tough part is that I really don't want to listen to top 40 all night either...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I dont know you kodiak, so I dont really know how to interpret your posts regarding twinks, for all I know you are joking and are a twink yourself.
but I do think your posts actually kinda border on like....hatred, offensive, scary, nasty, mean, intolerable.
like if you came on here saying you hate niggers and they should all be annihilated I think people would be pretty damn upset, and you would probably get banned. and im not really seeing a difference between the two instances.
but maybe im overeacting cause im just a overly sensitive girl, and probably of no use to society either.
or maybe youre just upset cause you wanted to get with a twink once, and he shot your sorry ass down, and now youre just bitter.

Woody

TRIBE Member
karizma is djing a house music tribute night at Revival on the Saturday of the long weekend.
I think this might be the one... I'd go to Sunnyside on the Sunday, but we only have babysitting available for the Saturday night!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I think it needs to bring back Electric Circus so I have something to watch on friday nights (or was it saturdays?) when Im getting ready to go out.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
I dont know you kodiak, so I dont really know how to interpret your posts regarding twinks, for all I know you are joking and are a twink yourself.
but I do think your posts actually kinda border on like....hatred, offensive, scary, nasty, mean, intolerable.
like if you came on here saying you hate niggers and they should all be annihilated I think people would be pretty damn upset, and you would probably get banned. and im not really seeing a difference between the two instances.
but maybe im overeacting cause im just a overly sensitive girl, and probably of no use to society either.
or maybe youre just upset cause you wanted to get with a twink once, and he shot your sorry ass down, and now youre just bitter.
Yea i've met a few other tribers over the years. I'm sure they can say that i'm generally a normal guy ;)
Believe me, it's a joke.

but i really do have a dislike for twinks. This is truth.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I know people in milton.. it's probably a community like children of the corn.. go there and they'll eat you like zombies.

bath salts

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I know! :p

I was at my bff's birthday last night and his sister's were there. Didn't one just move to Milton with her boyfriend..and knew my sis! It was a 'world's collide' moment. :O She's also taking spinning classes with another friend (who is an ex of a friend)... and the friend (who is the ex of the former) just moved to Milton too.

Convoluted? yes.
There's something in the water there *shifty eyes*

derek

TRIBE Member
Milton.

There must be something there. All my friends keep moving there. :O
poor infrastructure and worse traffic on the weekends than in toronto.

i have no idea where people over 35 go. i stay home for the most part.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I don't even think Crocodile Rock is still open - it is a complete condo-under-construction wasteland down in the club district these days.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
A bunch of work folks are throwing down this Friday, we are seeking a place to get messy at, recomends?

Rage

TRIBE Member
A bunch of work folks are throwing down this Friday, we are seeking a place to get messy at, recomends?
The upstairs of the Ballroom (old Montana's @ John/Richmond) wouldn't actually be that bad for a work thing & the Town Crier Pub is two steps from there for some EXCELLENT beers on tap (over 50)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
You're close to Earl's, no?
We have way over done that place, although we could start there since its our usual stomping ground. It will go late, and Earls is sort of central, so we start there and see what happens.

Thanks Chris!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
BoK parties are good. Dos Mondos Latin jams are good. Wait for the Minion Crew jams to start happening....those will be for old jaded ravers like myself.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I don't even think Crocodile Rock is still open - it is a complete condo-under-construction wasteland down in the club district these days.
It is, a girl gave me a flyer for happy hour yesterday. Maybe they are struggling and are that desperate to hand out booze coupons to pregnant women. :)