• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where can I get those bottle sleeves?


Staff member
I went to an LCBO (Danforth) and the dude had never heard of those sleeves that are good for shipping bottles in luggage... ANy tips on where they sell them?
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room


TRIBE Member
Someone else asked about this a while ago (I forget who). I'll give a similar reply:

It's called a WineSkin, and you can get them at the housewares place on the main floor of the St. Lawrence Market (across from Whitehouse Meats). Alternatively, you can order them online from many places, including Rosehill Wine Cellars. Wine Skin.

-- Jay aka Fut