• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where can I get fake grass?

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Not Astroturf.....But something that looks more like real grass?

Something like astroturf, but maybe an inch or two longer?

Anyone?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
you have to order it from flower stores that carry fake plants, it's not cheap. comes in squares like astroturf. roughly $10 per 10x00cm square.

Last edited:

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
you have to order it from flower stores that carry fake plants, it's not cheap. comes in squares like astroturf. roughly $10 per 10x00cm square.

Do you have a contact? I'm not really sure what kind of store would carry fake plants....You mean something other than White Rose?

Price isn't much of an issue, because it's work related, and the company is paying for it.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
Do you have a contact? I'm not really sure what kind of store would carry fake plants....You mean something other than White Rose?

Price isn't much of an issue, because it's work related, and the company is paying for it.
not all flower shops carry it. i went ot one at bathurst and wilson, and they had to order it froma catalogue. i forget the name, but i found it at yellowpages.ca by searching for artificial plants.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders