• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where can I get copies of the Sunday New York Times?

When I run across the 'won't send over the border' thing I just have everything shipped to my pal in NYC, then he ships it to me.

Do you know anyone who would mail it to you from their house in the US?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Gfunkdiva said:
I need 4-5 copies of last Sunday's edition... there's amazing coverage of Nuit Blanche in there I want to frame.

FYI this is the article I'm referring to: http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/09/02/travel/02journeys.html#

NYT doesn't send reprints out of the U.S., I've asked a few friends there to find some with no luck, and we've checked a few newstands here.... any other ideas?
the magazine store next to the Horseshoe on queen w may still have some.

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
Yes, but that's a last resort. Plus they're only reprints (not the originals), they run about $10.50 each, you have to order a minimum of 25, and it takes 3-5 weeks. Would rather just get my hands on a couple original copies - seems insane with all the newsprint printed, that these would be hard to get.

edit: oops for diwc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
Get your friend in NYC to visit his local newsstands and see if they have any leftover copies lying around.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
Get your friend in NYC to visit his local newsstands and see if they have any leftover copies lying around.
Done. Scored me 2.

Gonna check out some of the stores and the TPL later this afternoon. Was hoping any of the good intellects on tribe might subscribe?