• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

where can I get a wolf shirt in toronto?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

coleridge

TRIBE Member
There's a t-shirt shop up near House of Lords on Yonge ... they have wolf shirts for sure. I walked up Yonge going into the t-shirt shops looking for rock shirts at Halloween, you shouldn't have a trouble finding wolf shirts.

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
I think I've seen them in the windows of a couple of those chinese gift- type stores on the south side of dundas in between bay & university. Think I might've spotted a couple amongst the Toronto t's etc. I'm really not 100% sure though, so I wouldn't make a special trip, but keep your eyes open if you're around there.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Yep, these are the next big thing.

Geek clothing is appropriated by hipsters, and it is then appropriated by jocks.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i knew a guy shane from newfoundland, he rocked ONLY wolf apparel. he had wolf sweaters, wolf jackets, even a wolf vest

he was rocking the wolf back in the day...YO

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
I would go to any touristy kind of place. Eaton Centre in the gift shops and stuff would have things like this. There's also a place that sticks out in my head... right on Queen just before York in the Hotel there... there's a gift shop that had tonnes of stuff like that there...

Poot

TRIBE Member
er.... if you cruise the Sears catalogue, you'll find not only wolf shirts, but bedding, too!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
I saw a D+G one that was purple at Century 21 two weeks ago...It was actually kinda cool, in a ghey kinda way.

rhyss

TRIBE Member
go north my friend! I think my dad brought me one back from Thunder Bay when he was there last.

I think I used it to dust.