• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where can I find a great dry cleaner downtown T.O. ?

videotronic

TRIBE Member
sketchley on church in between shuter and queen is amazing. the lady who runs it is fantastic

ps-the fact that this isn't an alex d thread is still bending my mind a little

J e l o

TRIBE Member
I figured since a lot of tribers are DT folk and work 9-5 in biz attire, it would make sense to ask. Alex D dry cleans ?

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
King West Cleaners - King/Shaw

Wayne is one of the nicest guys around and has always treated me well. Prices aren't the lowest but the consistent service makes up for it.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
We use Queen Dry Cleaner at Queen and John. They are super nice and accommodating. This may have something to do with the fact that my husband is Vietnamese and they basically treat him like the son they never had. So we may possibly be getting the VIP treatment there.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member

Primavera

TRIBE Member
King West Cleaners - King/Shaw

Wayne is one of the nicest guys around and has always treated me well. Prices aren't the lowest but the consistent service makes up for it.
I second this recommendations.

Used King West for a bunch of alterations. They do great work.

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
^ x3 for that reco. Always on time and honest about when you might expect something if you're hoping for it to be ready at a certain time. Super friendly. Great alterations.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
pls help?
my experiences so far around Front & Spadina haven't been good
lol @ the dry cleaner below 381 Front St W. When I lived at 373 Front I used them for awhile and quality of dry cleaning was piss poor.

Have you tried the one on the NE corner of Blue Jays & Wellington? I used them a couple times and they seemed pretty good.

Now I go to Soletta on Richmond at Spadina, because I live by there now. Great dry cleaning, but pricier than what I paid before. 2 piece suit is almost $20.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories