• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where can i find a good jacket

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm looking for something super warm... a parka perhaps.. but not to expensive. I saw this one I really liked at sporting life but it was a grand. I think I can spend $400 tops.

zoo

TRIBE Member
i have a columbia jacket from joggers $160 and a 4you jacket from grafton $250

they rule the skool

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
okay, don't laugh but Old Navy has a really really hot guy's jacket out right now.

HOT.

but it's cheap, so yer probably not interested, eh? eh Daddy Warbucks? eh?

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Northface makes super warm parkas. I think they about 300-400 bones. Any good ski shop or sporting life will carry them.

Jessica

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Four Square put out a wicked jacket this season! I looks and feels like denim, but let me tell you, It's not! It's completely waterproof, has a nice thick liner, and just straight up kicks ass! Most snowboard/skate shops should have 'em

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Leather = Danier

I went shopping for a coat today and Due West on Queen had some nice stuff if you like Diesel. I think the most expensive thing I was interested in was $350. Most of the shit is on sale anyway so Its worth your look.

There was a beautiful jacket in Vice as well. It was styled like some sort of black, 3/4 length combat jacket. It looked really high-tech but it wasn't made with synthetic material so it still retained a naturall, rugged look. pice tag: $650. *edit: also 15% off (oOOOo)

those were the notables...

Peace. D

quantumize

TRIBE Member
ev to be honest you don't need to spend lots on the jacket it;s the acessories that keep you warm

i got a few sets of toque-glove-scarf combo's that all match

they keep me warm and they look good

get a neutral jacket and jacket acessories. gloves toques and scarfs can all match and keep you really warm

Stan

TRIBE Member
Club Monaco is shit. Poor quality, bad stitching. Falls apart in no time.

Shit, I tell you.

SHIT.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I've had my down jacket for 5 years or so and only now is the bottom of it fraying from me throwing it around so much.
*shrug*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Club Monaco. You're big enough to fit those parkas. And they're slick.
Ev, stear clear of this years Jackets.
They look slick but fit wrong.
They make you look like you have a fat bumb !!!
Dave

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I've had my down jacket for 5 years or so and only now is the bottom of it fraying from me throwing it around so much.
*shrug*
i've had mine since grade 10

retired this december when i got a drone-style columbia ski jacket

grade 10, 11, 12, 13
year 1, 2, 3, 4
---------------------------
8 years out of one jacket! :eek:

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
okay, don't laugh but Old Navy has a really really hot guy's jacket out right now.

HOT.
I actually also hate old navy but I have that coat and like it.... I just have to get that fucking old navy tag off of it.
:rolleyes:

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
i have an old navy vest
it's a nice one.

Get a columbia jackets. Those are sweet and within your price range.

I have a nice suede jacket my mother got it for me from the bay.
it cost about 200 bucks but she got this huge deal on it and she also works there too and it came too 56 bucks or something.
i love it :D

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I got my new jacket at Roots. It's a basic black down, parka, fur lined hood (faux), and is super warm. They had a really nice mens version as well. It was regular 260, but I got it for 180 + tax.