• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Where are they now?? Hit and Miss....

vench

TRIBE Promoter
This thread is dedicated to all those actors/musicians and any performer for that matter, who at one time was being primed for greatness and then just fell off the face of the planet. Basically, any person who at one time was a "hot commodity" and tried to make the jump to either movies, music or television and they failed horribly.

My list??

David Caruso - from NYPD Blue to Kiss of Death and Jade.
Don Johnson - had a great t.v career but his movies were worse than the stench at a pig farm.

I know I have more but I'm drawing a blank right now. Lemme see some more.

vench

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
i met paula abdoul in LA 4 yrs ago! :D it was at this amazing dance show! mmmmm.....along with also meeting freddy prince jr. and eating his reeces pieces with him! :D

*jen*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Plato

TRIBE Member
rico is a big shot at some record lable now.

i forget what band it was he signed on...but they went uber-huge in the mainstream...

limp bizkit? no..dont think so..hmm.?

p[l]a+0

nusty

TRIBE Member
where are the new kids on the block? (I don't like them, just curious where they are)

N sync and B.S.B. have shown that boy bands can live for more than a year... why haven't the New kids on the block jumped back on this?

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Tiffany will be posing nude in playboy soon in order to try and get her career back on track.

Good choice. -D

vench

TRIBE Promoter

although he is in the up-coming Scorsese flick "Gangs of New York" - that MIGHT redeem his career.

vench

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MBoy
Tiffany will be posing nude in playboy soon in order to try and get her career back on track.

Good choice. -D

Which month? I'll help get her back on track. ;) :p

Plato

TRIBE Member
speaking of which.

where are they!?
since summer their carrers have pretty much been dead.
their greatest hits release went by without a sound.

is it over!? :confused:

p[l]a+0

fine then...stupid red x image not working

Last edited:

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Off the top of my head, the two actors who successfully made the jump from small screen to big are Bruce Willis (Moonlighting) and Pierce Brosnan (Remington Steele) Now granted, these two guys have been notoriously bad movies but they have been the most successful.

vench

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch

I thought u'd like that one sunny! :D i also met sugar ray (mark mcgrath) mmmmm.....swimming with mark! :D

*jen*
I don't like him. He's got a big ego.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
where are the new kids on the block? (I don't like them, just curious where they are)

N sync and B.S.B. have shown that boy bands can live for more than a year... why haven't the New kids on the block jumped back on this?
Jordan had an album out last year. A catchy UK Garage-ish kind of single.
Joey was making a comeback with all those Entertainment Tonight features on him.. but he never left page 57 of Teen Beat.

Donnie was in a couple of films. Too bad his hotter, sexier brother became Dirk Diggler. He's probably getting Mark's lunch right about now.

Horseface is nowhere to be found.

And the forgotten brother, I swear, I saw him at the Barn last Friday during jockstrap night.

Plato

TRIBE Member

since it doesnt seem world peace is gonna happen anytime soon i guess we'll never hear another peep from theese two agian...or will it? (2k comes to mind)

p[l]a+0