• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when you sleep too long

IgStar

TRIBE Member
ugh...so I woke up in a horrible mood b/c I had the exact opposite problem that I usally have!
I slept like 13 hours yesterday. Usually, I'm lucky to get in a good 5-6 hours. I had the wackiest fucked up dreams (I was dating Mike Shinoda frpm Linkin Park! :) ) I didn't wanna wake up...

now I am in a foul mood. I never wanna sleep for 13hours again...I'd rather be half asleep & giddy than feel what I feel right now. :mad:

weird.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I'm trying to make sleep my friend.

I had a dream that I was friends whith colourful, powerful shape shifting blobs. Very much fun, they were trouble makers but so smart and nice.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
10 hours when ever I can and I don't mind it. Sleep to long is such and insane thing it's kinda like saying I breathed to much air.

:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
I hate that feeling, it's almost like being more tired than if you never slept at all.

EXACTLY...

plus, I didn't wanna wake up & not be dating him anymore.:(

HAHAH

kmac

TRIBE Member
I hear ya... went to bed at 9 pm on Saturday night and woke up at around 3 pm on Sunday afternoon. Amazingly, I was exhausted by 9 pm last night.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
waaahhh waaahhhh look at me, i slept for 13 hours and now i'm paying for it.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

<-- didn't get nearly enough sleep again

defazman

TRIBE Member
There is no such thing as sleeping too long. I believe my record is 16 hours straight, and I intend to beat that one day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
waaahhh waaahhhh look at me, i slept for 13 hours and now i'm paying for it.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

<-- didn't get nearly enough sleep again

STUFFIN! don't be so rude!
I normally am an insomniac as well...so my body is rejecting this.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

go fuck YOURSELF STUFFIN

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I got home from the superbowl party and watched the end of survivor and then went to bed a the reasonable time of 12. But as soon as I got into bed I realized how hot it was in my apartment. after kicking of blankets and clothes, turning heat way down I realized the only thing I could do would be to open my windows. But my window faces out by the hog factory and stupid trucks are constantly coming and going so its so dang loud. I probably fell asleep around 4 and then woke up every 20 mins as a truck went buy. Then my alarm went at seven and I totally feel like shit today.:(

(monday rant.)