• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

When you see someone on the street that you have only seen on TV, don't their heads seem gigantic?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It is weird, it is like their heads are not to scale with the rest of them.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have also noticed this effect with movie stars. I call it the Head Magnification Effect or HME.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
My girl next store looking neighbour growing up is an actress. I can't ever tell if she is a good actress or not because I just see and hear her as the person i grew up with. Though the the wife says she doesn't suck.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My girl next store looking neighbour growing up is an actress. I can't ever tell if she is a good actress or not because I just see and hear her as the person i grew up with. Though the the wife says she doesn't suck.
How giant is her head? Or since you knew her before she was an actress, does her head look really tiny when she is on TV or normal size?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
I'm looking at you Gord Martineau!
so so true Alex D !!

I saw Gord at the Arcade Fire show late August here in Toronto , he was with a couple lady friends -- he was far shorter than i had imagined , 5ft 6 - 5ft 8 , small frame , tiny feet - but a huge mellon and hair that didn't move . lol .

His suit jacket was to long in the body and sleeves . Drives me nuts .