• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

when was the last time you were THIS excited

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
aaaaaaahahahahahaha i was like that with my SNES too

[jai]

ps - when god of war 1 & 2 are in my posession i beleive i will be like this again, oh yeah and whenever im out at good parties, and ummm oh a bunch of other stuff that i dont want to list now

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Deus

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
sweet god. somebody give that kid a shot of thorazine.
This post is a perfect example of the sad state our culture is in right now. It seems that everyone needs some sort of chemical to be "normal". Whether someone too sad or too happy, there's a chemical to fix them.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Deus said:
This post is a perfect example of the sad state our culture is in right now. It seems that everyone needs some sort of chemical to be "normal". Whether someone too sad or too happy, there's a chemical to fix them.
Yet another post for the forthcoming "Absolutely No Sense of Humour" thread.
It was a fucking joke, deus! CTFO.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
dirty deus?

p.s. that young child helped me realize how dead i am inside. i'm going to go put my head in the oven.

NINTENDO-MUTHAFUCKIN-SNAKES-ON-A-PLAY-SIXTY-FOUR!!

b

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
One of the things I noticed that was quite similar to my own Christmas as a child........

.....notice the pyjamas.....My mom used to make us wear brand new pyjamas Christmas eve just so that we would look good in the pics!

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
The girl in that video is priceless. She doesn't completely understand what Nintendo 64 is about, but her brother is so excited that she plays along. Adorable

Karim

TRIBE Member
newstyle666 said:
The girl in that video is priceless. She doesn't completely understand what Nintendo 64 is about, but her brother is so excited that she plays along. Adorable
Especially funny when she's pumping her first in the air too.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
my sister and i begged our parents for a nintendo for about 2 years straight. "please. we'll even pay for half of it. please please please."

then i was searching for the archie comics that my dad had hidden from me (because i went through a big archie comic phase) and found a supernintendo under my parent's bed. i ran to get my sister and told her not to scream when i showed her what it was.

we were hugging each other and doing silent screams and jumping up and down and dancing for about 10 minute straight. and then when we opened the gift at xmas we pretended to be surprised and excited but it was obvious to my ddad that we knew it was coming. he was so dissapointed to not have been there to see our initial reaction.

Karim

TRIBE Member
I never really had a gift giving christmas. My parents always told me and my brother "If you want something, ask, if you deserve it, you'll get it" Took the surprise out of receiving gifts completely. But we did have pretty much everything we've always wanted.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
i think it was the big g i joe aircraft carrier, or the transformers base i got one year, on of those was the same year i got the tape of maestro fresh wes "syphony in effect", and one various artists compilation called "rap it up"

twas a good year from santa