• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when tribe goes pffft.

kuba

TRIBE Member
what will you do?

it's gonna happen one day- sooner or later.

either it'll be paid service or it'll just go byebye.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
What are you going to do about higher TTC rates? In the future, it'll be $30 to ride the bus.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
i don't think i would have a problem paying a membership fee for tribe as long as it was a reasonable rate. and i did not need a cc to pay.

Last edited:

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I spend from 10 am to 1 pm each day worrying about things that might happens sometime in the future.

It's not healthy at all for my mental state, but who's to say what my mental state will be like 5 years from now? WORSE? I BET IT''LL BE WORSE. TIME TO WORRY ABOUT IT.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
When Tribe goes pfffft Evil Dynovac will probably be sitting in the stall next to it in silent embarrassment.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
When Tribe goes pfffft Evil Dynovac will probably be sitting in the stall next to it in silent embarrassment.

YAR! THERE SHE BLOWS!

If Tribe dies I will be hugging my knees, rocking back and forth on my pert butt cheeks.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
hhhmm, i dont think this question has ever been posed before!

interesting!!!

my marks would skyrocket!!!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
find another board to waste time on...
dont you already waste time on other boards?

the other boards arent like tribe though.

and whoever said they'd pay: i would NEVER pay. Once its a paid per kind of deal, the quality of posts will go straight down. Fuck, half the people here are dirt broke and unemployed and drug heads, they can barely pay for their last pills or their half quarters from the neighborhood dealers!

kuba

TRIBE Member
what if alexd died?

or decided to say fuck this shit, Im sick of these attention whores, these dirty cunts, this isnt what I wanted tribe to be 10 years ago?

then what? never say never!

acheron

TRIBE Member
well, all those people who post the same threads to the Hullaboard that they do here will be able to conserve a bit of energy, certainly...