• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

When the world moves too slowly for your brain...

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
lately, i've found that things around me, whether it be my computer, other people, generally anything and everything that makes up a day of living, seems to be moving too slowly for my brain.

it seems like i'm already finished something in my mind, but the process that is neccesary to make it physically realized drags on and on and on.

even computers, waiting for pages to load has lately required IMMENSE amounts of patience, sitting, tap tap tapping my finger as i wait....

waiting for others to complete work for me , knowing it's at their pace not mine, has taken immeasurable amounts of patience, holding my breath and biting my tongue before screaming obscenities about their imcompetance..

this has been the root of current frustration for me. can anyone relate??

az

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gubydal
Bah... smoke pot... it'll slow your thinking down and then everything will seem to happen right on time. ;)

S

Ya right it only makes me think more. A glass of wine or cognac never hurt though .

Remy XO is my friend ..:p :D

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Perhaps you're a gemini?

Anyhow, yes I feel the same way. I can relate. I find I solve something or figure something out so fast...while I can still see the thought processing going on in other people well after the fact. It drives me kinda crazy. I need to learn to be more tolerant of others.

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I find I solve something or figure something out so fast...while I can still see the thought processing going on in other people well after the fact. It drives me kinda crazy. I need to learn to be more tolerant of others.

Hahaha - this is EXACTLY like me, right down to the needing to be more tolerant part. Sometimes I really have to bite my tongue....slow talkers and slow thinkers kiiiiiill me!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Alita
Hahaha - this is EXACTLY like me, right down to the needing to be more tolerant part. Sometimes I really have to bite my tongue....slow talkers and slow thinkers kiiiiiill me!

Yes slow talkers and thinkers kill me too. Drives me nuts. I have no patience. However yes...we should learn to be more tolerant of all people, even the dumb ones! I'm kidding...everyone has things in which they excel at. I'm definitely a quick thinker and fast talker. But I'm sure I have areas where I am not as swift!:D

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Perhaps you're a gemini?

Anyhow, yes I feel the same way. I can relate. I find I solve something or figure something out so fast...while I can still see the thought processing going on in other people well after the fact. It drives me kinda crazy. I need to learn to be more tolerant of others.

What does being a gemini have to do with it?

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
astrology i find hard to believe.

The detail in which a horescope goes into is so general any person can relate.

The best way to know if your horescope works is to go through ur day first ...........then read your scope..............this will show you how accurate it actually is.

i think 1 time my day resembled my horescope...........

thats 1 time out of 1000's

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
If you are into astrology you would know what I am talking about. I'm too lazy to explain it to you right now. :p

I am into astrology, cuzzz I am god .. j/k
maybe a gemini god, ha ha :eek:

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
astrology i find hard to believe.

The detail in which a horescope goes into is so general any person can relate.

The best way to know if your horescope works is to go through ur day first ...........then read your scope..............this will show you how accurate it actually is.

i think 1 time my day resembled my horescope...........

thats 1 time out of 1000's

I don't read daily horoscopes. They have very little to do with astrology imo. Astrology is more to learn about your personality type and your compatibility with others.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
cool

sorry for thinking that way.....

No need to say sorry.

Lots of people think that, that is what astrology is about. I think daily horoscopes are a load of shit too.

Maxine:)

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
If you are into astrology you would know what I am talking about. I'm too lazy to explain it to you right now. :p

Do you ask people their sign when you meet them...

I have a friend and the first question she asked me when we were introduced was... what is your sign... to which I told her I was a Capricorn... she quickly said... I am a Virgo... We can be friends...

I never really read any more into... I just know now that Virgos and Capricorns are compatible people...

And to answer the question... yes... and I started smoking weed because it slowed the thought process down enough that I no longer thought about the how slow the processes were... if that makes sense...

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete

I have a friend and the first question she asked me when we were introduced was... what is your sign... to which I told her I was a Capricorn... she quickly said... I am a Virgo... We can be friends...

LMAO

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete

I ALWAYS ask. Or sometimes I like to guess. I find it very useful insight into other people's thinking patterns and their personality. And if they are cute I like to know if we are compatible. It is most often bang on imo.