• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when people dont call you back

ninja

TRIBE Member
why not just go down to system anyways.
if you said you came in to toronto a day early, why not enjoy it .
yea it sucks when people dont call you back but dont base your life around if someone calls you back or not , try approaching the situation like: I'm going to system tonight to have some drinks and dance, have a fun time and maybe meet some new ppl. anyone who wants to come , do so, if not since I am in town a day before schedule and people might not know of my arrival and have other plans, then at least you know where I'll be if your plans get boring.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
shoulda just gone! lots of people went....

but poo on the person who didn't call you. unless they're my friend.

i try not to encouraging pooing on my friends.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
nothing wrong with going alone but... you always have a better time if you go with friends IMO.

I always enjoy myself much more with friends anyways.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
I didnt end up going....my friend i was staying with wanted to go to bed...so i couldnt msg anyone...or even get directions how to get there from his place...

i dont know my way around at all....i would have tried...but i didnt want to bother him cause he was trying to sleep.

Hope u all had fun!

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Well ola... sometimes when people DO CALL they're $*%&#(& and cancel your plans for NO REASON that you've been waiting for SO LONG!
*so much for snowboarding dammit*

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
so i come to toronto a day early.....so i can go to system with a friend....and they dont call me......
this is me....MAD :mad:
P2 - am sorry to hear that girl - you should have given me a call - you woulda had directions, company - and you could have seen the place...i was just hangin out with the girls downstairs all nite - playin a mean game of crazy eights..apply poo vigourously to friend...shaken not stirred

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
the night would've been different had you given a call to Dick Justice! Dick Justice knows what a woman needs!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im sure he does!
i thought about calling....but i had to get offline or else i would have been sleeping on the streets

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
Ola, I am bored too..
Come back to sdot.. we can do something... plot our evil scheme of poo spreading..
OMG I SHOULD GO TO FESTIVAL HILL AND RIDE DOWN THAT! PPL DO IT! TO TEST THEIR GEAR! I HAVE NEW STUFF! I SHOULD!! WHO IS WITH ME>!??!?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders