• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

When Is It Gay?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I just can't believe that Boy Meets Boy and American cultural imperialism was just used in the same paragraph.

lok

TRIBE Member
Pfft.

Its not gay so long as you wash thoroughly to get the gay out and then say three hail marys and watch two sporting events in the same evening.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Pfft.

Its not gay so long as you wash thoroughly to get the gay out and then say three hail marys and watch two sporting events in the same evening.
But if you're already doing it with 3 mary's then what do you do?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Muscle Mary's scare me.

Anyway, it's not gay if you pick me up, drive me to an undisclosed location in Rosedale, park unexpectantly in front of some mansion, beg for a blowjob, finish up and call your girlfriend afterwards.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lok

TRIBE Member
say "theres IS no gay" three times.

its also not gay if you dont kiss. how can you be blamed for getting off inside a tight ass? its all frictioned and pressured and warmed. and tight.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
say "theres IS no gay" three times.

its also not gay if you dont kiss.
Exactly. Well, it's also not very gay if you suck cock like a fiend. I mean, who wouldn't want to suck on something so primally sublime in all its masculine glory?

It's not gay if you avoid the balls too.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member

#2 - It's Not Gay If You're In Prison TRUTH.
If you insitgate its fucken gay, gorgo the maddog fucker from cell block C is headin down to the pride parade right after he is released on a day pass.

#3 - It's Not Gay If You're Just Getting a BJ From a Guy AMBIGUOUS.
Nope its gay, only exception being if you didn't know it was a guy and none of your friends ever question you on it.

#7 - It's Not Gay If You're Too Drunk to Drive TRUTH.
Nope its still gay, you better be so drunk that you can't fuck to claim alcohol.

#9 - It's Not Gay If It's With an Animal TRUTH.
Why is it gay people and animals kep comming up in the same discussion. WHY???

I think everyone knows the answer, they're in it with the aliens, yup they're building landings strips Stuart

#11 - It's Not Gay If You're Only Doing It to Impress a Girl TRUTH.
It counts until you nail her, If you never get to have your way with her it was just gay.

#12 - It's Not Gay If You're at the Proctologist's TRUTH.
May I always have a female doctor.

#13 - It's Not Gay If You're In the Army TRUTH.
Not if your in the navy, but the army is intigrated dude!! Its gay!

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Pfft.

*ROFLMAO*

gold jerry, gold

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
#10 - It's Not Gay If There's a Girl Involved TRUTH AND MYTH. This is true, as long as you're on her opposite ends, or at least in different holes. A little congratulatory ass-slapping, even feeling the other guy's wang through the ass/vagina walls is within the acceptable margin, but if he's doing her while you're doing him, your hetero status drops by a few percentage points.