• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when is CSI on?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Not the Miami one, the other one. I have been sitting in front of the TV like a dolt for a whole week and I haven't seen it. Did they move it to another night?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
If they took that dude with the red hair off the Miami one it might even be a good show.

rowla

TRIBE Member
i think the dude with the hair must have been from a broken home. and then beaten like a red-headed step-child.
now he just makes lame movies and over-acts in an otherwise mediocore television program.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Eccentric, were you in Toronto an afternoon last week, during the week? Riding on the Queen Streetcar toward the beaches?

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I don' t think so.
I was in toronto two weekends ago.... but I think I only took the trains... and I dunno where the beaches are? :(
did you see my twin ?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
I don' t think so.
I was in toronto two weekends ago.... but I think I only took the trains... and I dunno where the beaches are? :(
did you see my twin ?
totally! you have a twin in the Beach.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
whoa... thats great.
Find her, she and I can make out for the cover of junes tribe... It'll be like making out with a mirror.... only warmer and more fleshy?!!

p.s. - more serious note... thats cool. I always figured I had one somewhere :)

I shall call her Lydia!

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
CSI (Las Vegas) is on the the First Channel for Guys (AKA The New TNN; AKA The Nashville Network) tonight at 11 I believe... and I believe it is re-runs of season 3...

And Caruso sucks and brings the show down...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
whoa... thats great.
Find her, she and I can make out for the cover of junes tribe... It'll be like making out with a mirror.... only warmer and more fleshy?!!

p.s. - more serious note... thats cool. I always figured I had one somewhere :)

I shall call her Lydia!
So if I see her riding the streetcar again I will say "hi Lydia!"

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Yes!!
And tell her, her twin in Kingston says " what up Bitch!"

:D

careful though, if she *is* infact my twin. She could bare her ass or something to you...:p