• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when exboyfriends turn annoying. VENT THREAD

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
"e" stands for exrboy. the subject of this thread.

*nods wisely*
Ohhhhhh Good thing you told me *GRIN*
Now i can go get me some of this exrboy and overdose...or “rave to the grave” as some "rave cool" people tend to call it.

Thanks Robin....your my hero

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I find the PLUR remark at the end of his rant very amusing after calling her a slut and saying that he's over her.
even better is how i think he might be suggesting that we are her "cool new rave friends."

p.s. what's a rave?

TILT_Lance

TRIBE Member
i just started reading this thread sorry it looks like years ago once upon a time in a galaxy far far away it was when "exrboy becomes annoying.......blah blah blah"

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
i have some old phat pants you can wear.

err...i mean....what are phat pants?
Remember when homer was in clown college and he wore the phat pants and they were the most comfortable pair of pants he'd ever worn ever?

Yeah, that'd be me. It be more like "Snuggly Fit" pants for me

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
Remember when homer was in clown college and he wore the phat pants and they were the most comfortable pair of pants he'd ever worn ever?

Yeah, that'd be me. It be more like "Snuggly Fit" pants for me
someone should make a line of 'rave cool" clothing....

Lets call it SNUG!!

*group hug*

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
SNUG never fit me.

so much for that name

<---- Still waiting for the GAP to license the PHAT GAP chain of stores for the husky gentleman

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
~**pLuR**~

LuV, SNuggL-E caND-E ravEr ***MUaH***
On the bright side, I watched "Groove" again last night, and I got goosebumps when "Heaven Scent" came on and all the people were dancing in slow motion.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
what in raverworld does PLUR mean?

snug plus++ will be the clothing line for u little timmy boy....no worries.....ur rave cool friends are here to save ur husky ass!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
SNUG never fit me.

so much for that name

<---- Still waiting for the GAP to license the PHAT GAP chain of stores for the husky gentleman
i have a pair of guy's snug pants that i haven't been able to fit into since i replaced my Es with alcohol. they're size LARGE. so i understand.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
what in raverworld does PLUR mean?

snug plus++ will be the clothing line for u little timmy boy....no worries.....ur rave cool friends are here to save ur husky ass!
Just hand me the moo-moo, sheet or shower curtain to cover me up and I'll be happy.

don't forget the white gloves please.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders