• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

When do you put up your Christmas tree?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The decorations are in the stores already. When do you put up your CHristmas Tree?

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Malls and department stores put them up way too early. I believe a residential home should never have a tree put up earlier than December 1st. ;)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am just really hyped for my tree this year I guess... A tree with lasers!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I can't remember what I did last year, in terms of a tree. I didn't really have a place to call home. This year - maybe 2nd week of Dec...

djfear

TRIBE Member
I plan on picking mine up from the St lawrence market spot, and then throw it over my shoulder and walk home down King Street. Probably second week of December?

Now I just need a plaid jacket...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have these amazing tiny electric motors, called Animotion, that plug into light strings and rotate the tiny disco balls I have on my tree. I wanted to get more of those motors but I don't think they make them any more. I see them on eBay for $$$$. I have about 2 dozen, I guess that will have to do...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I may put some lights up in my apt, they won't be xmas coloured, something tastefull like a muted nice white accent strip or something like an light ice blue hue.....

otherwise none other decoractions as my cat will play, pull, knock, bite, wreck and ultimately make a MESS of my place.

SO NEIN XMAS DECORATIONS, i don't need gaudy shit erewheres to let me know its xmas, i have society for that hahahaha.

that's not to say i don't mind the effort people put into making their abodes nice and cozy.

just sooo much effort and stuff i don't have, and don't want to store, and don't care about getting.