• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

When do hawt girls go to the gym?

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I went this morning for the first time. It sucked. Nothing to look at. It helps me do more reps when there's eye candy. Like listening to good music.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bambam

TRIBE Member
its not like us guys exactly appreciate you females ogling us when were working out either you know...pretty women just add a little atmosphere

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Depends on what gym, morning and afternoon for my gym for the ECentre Ballys. Seems people are there to workout as there to socialize.

Bay/Bloor Ballys is full of those more interested in people spotting - especially after work.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by adorablehomeboy
I went this morning for the first time. It sucked. Nothing to look at. Eye candy helps make my fantasies seem more real when I masturbate.
understandable dude. guys think with two heads, we can't turn either of them off (even though it seems like many times we are only thinking with one) :p

- that babe watch guy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I don't know about hawt girls, but I can tell you when fat old naked men go to my club. ALL THE TIME ! It's so great, especially when they sit naked on the leather couches, leather on leather, nice work you disgusting fuck. hit the showers.