• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

when did you stop listening to ADT? =D

Viceroy

TRIBE Member
I stopped when I realized that I could make a cool thread that everyone could join in on. A thread about the best form of electronic that gets slack because of everyones jealousy!

Persephone

TRIBE Member
months ago when it comes to his ranting about trance...he says that trance is cheesy and formulaic...but at the same time says that you have to love and accept happy-hardcore for its cheesiness. And isn't most happy-hardcore repetitive and formulaic in nature? :confused: :confused: :confused:

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I stopped listening to ADT after he told me to stop listening to trance, because why listen to someone talk about shit you already know?

BBB.

Ewww, I just tranced in my elepants.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cameron

TRIBE Member
I stoped listening to ADT a while ago, when I started looking for conversation that has so much more depth, substance and variety.

Illogistix

TRIBE Member
^^^^^There you have it!

Trance incites people to riotous and violent behaviour because of its extremely high ratio of:

suckassability-to-wacktactularness.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ADT

TRIBE Member
:D

this thread is priceless...

it shall go in my saved thread folder...

awwwww :")'''''''''

>>>I always knew the day i stepped from the trance lovers fold into the trance haters fold would be emotional...

but never so beautiful :)

v..abstractdatatype

ps. persephone... not hating happy hardcore is mainly about having a sense of humour (for me at least) .. i never claimed it had any music depth..

...he says that trance is cheesy and formulaic...but at the same time says that you have to love and accept happy-hardcore for its cheesiness
words to live by :D

kodos

TRIBE Member
awww, how touching, since this thread isn't about your moronic opinions on trance but rather your moronic opinions in general... but most of all, that hideous sig. choke on it, tosser.

ADT

TRIBE Member
good internet posts are like good art...

theres no point if no one hates/loves them..

its inciting a reaction thats most important...

awww, how touching, since this thread isn't about your moronic opinions on trance but rather your moronic opinions in general... but most of all, that hideous sig. choke on it, tosser.
could you possibly feed my ego any more?

not likely

:D

ps. you have a trance BB for your homepage, so quit being so transparent

v..abstractdatatype

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:
What the hell iz ADT?
"ADT we're home, even when you're not" you idiot!

it's kind of sad that all the principle players in this thread are dead now, but that's life in the big city i guess.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders