1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

what's your worst fast food experience?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by trinitydub, Aug 28, 2003.

1. trinitydub

trinitydub TRIBE Member

i got bored at work and started reading fark's thread on the worst fast food experiences. i've been reading this for over an hour and am one quarter of the way through.

but now i'm grossly interested in people's worst TO experiences.

any takers? i'll have to think for a bit.

2. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

when i couldn't even make it through the drive thru cuz me and my friends were way too baked to make any sense :p

stoner night fo sho!

anyways..carry on with the thread ;)

3. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

subway at king and dufferin... the bread was rock hard.

nasty!

4. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

Mamma's pizza.

Broken glass in pizza.

No injurie's though, or else I'd be bling-blingin' all the way home.

5. Phat Buddha

Phat Buddha TRIBE Member

i don't eat mickey d's... but
    once when i was really hung over...i had this terrible craving for it
    so i gave in and ordered a mc chicken sandwich - no mayo
    finally i got back to work and and went to eat.....only to discover that they gave me a bun with mayo....no chicken

i'm guessing that was fate telling me not to eat there

6. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

I like eating McDonald's cheeseburgers without the meat. I put french fries in there instead.

7. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

Pubic hair on a sausage from Golden Grizzle (although, they aren't technically fast food).

8. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

Winner!

*puke*

9. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

I barfed from eating KFC poutine a few years ago... not like food poisoning barf, just ate it and it was so horrible that I couldn't help but barf it up.

my first and only KFC experience. never tried the chicken there though

10. EffinHard

EffinHard TRIBE Member

Tim Hortons, 4am, 10 people on shrooms. Shelves were completely empty, all the trays were gone. Only donuts there were 3 that had fallen on the floor. 10 people huddled in a circle in front of the counter making jokes about ordering "floor donuts" for 20 minutes. Then coming to the realisation that its not normal behaviour for 10 people to avoid eye contact with the clerks and huddle in a circle. we had no idea what to do, so we just left.

11. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

at the little convienience mart buy my work I decide to go on the healthy tip so I buy the fruit salad I start eating it at work. I eat the first few pieces of melon and I get a fuzzy nasty feeling in my mouth. I think to myself, man these peices are overripe.

Then I eat the next piece and I get the most disgusting taste ever. I look down at the fruit (I was eating at work in fromt of the computer so not really paying attention) and the fruits are all fuzzy and green. I couldn't get the mould taste out of my mouth for like 2 hours *gag* just thinking about it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2003
  12. o0OemwaO0o

o0OemwaO0o TRIBE Member

food poisoning from pizza pizza dipping sauce. (horseradish)
    i was hospitalized.

13. Funzo

Funzo TRIBE Member

When I was 6 I got samonella (I know that's spelled wrong) from a cheese burger at Burger King. Two months later I finally got better, but then I had diabetes. Apparently the salmonella virus is similar to the beta cells in your pancreas. White Blood cells can't tell the differance so they kill em all.

14. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

my friend once found a finger(ortoe)nail in his sandwich at subway.

15. funkinbeats

funkinbeats TRIBE Member

Having green shits from a eating @ a Burger King in NY state....

16. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

A friend of mine found a tooth in a soft taco from Taco Bell once.

Pretty nasty.

I still eat there though.:D

17. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Getting egg shells in my Egg McMuffins is probably the most unpleasant eating experience I've had with fast food. Not including getting the shits, which should be considered a regular and expected occurence with FF.

18. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

a ball-bearing in my chinese food..i broke a tooth

19. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Ate at Arby's a few years ago.

Got so sick off the food I was bedridden for 5 days with the shits and I was puking and couldn't hold down any food other than chicken noodle soup.

Lost 45 pounds that week.

20. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

Swiss Chalet gave me salmonella and I had to spend 7 days in the hospital on an IV drip and being poked and prodded and stuck with needles.

Bumbaclat

21. JMan

JMan TRIBE Member

I have two, and both involve donair meat.

The first - when I was 20, my buddy and I got into a bad habit of eating large donairs with deep-fried wedge fries (redi-chef) at least 6 times per week. Sometimes we'd do one order at lunch, another at dinner. I gained 25 lbs in one summer... it was really bad. When old high-school friends started with the "woah, what happened to you" comments, I knew I had to quit.

Second, I had a thing for the famous large donairs at this joint near my work when I used to live in Calgary. Afew too many times I tackled the "1 lb of meat" donair sandwitch (wrapped in a large pizza-sized pita) for lunch and then sat regretting every bite in my office. That's just too much low-grade meat for one person.

JMan

22. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

went to wendy's with Nicholas = food poisoning

oh man did that suck

23. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I saw one guy ordering at McDonald's and he just spontaneously ralphed while he was at the counter. Not much hit the employee taking his order, but most of it went all over the input screen and board. They had to clean it all off.

The funny part was that his order totalled $962, since just about every item McDonalds has was ordered (multiple times) while the workers were scrubbing the touch-sensitive input board.

Cheers ... Ian :)

24. Liquidity

Liquidity TRIBE Member

once at taco bell, my buddy and i had a contest to see who could drink the most hot sauce packets... (sort of a self inflicted gross fest. hehe)

25. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

My friend found a band-aid in his Big Mac.