1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

whats your thoughts on m-103

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by basketballjones, Feb 16, 2017.

1. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

2. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

We have a Constitution and laws that deal with all of this. The "Islamaphobia" term is nonsense. It's called xenophobia. The "terrorism" thing is also a designer construct. Language matters. You can't fucking kill people, ok? It's not cool. ...but we already have laws and penalties covering all of this. ...and again, an entire nation has to waste time and energy on sky-fairy nonsense. My sky-fairy is better than your sky-fairy. Don't insult the sky-fairies, the folks that follow them or those that pretend to (which is most). It's really just divisive, juvenile idiocy. People are homeless, jobless and starving. Can we focus on stuff that matters.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    basketballjones and djfear like this.
  3. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

4. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

agreed

5. basketballjones

but agreeing doesnt sow dissention and create divides or appease a very large voting block

Liberal Jewish and Muslim MPs condemn imams who called for the death of Jews

wont vote on a motion banning all intolerance then afterwards get together to denounce all intolerance....bill m-103 has been exposed as a vote grabbing appeasment motion and nothing more

also we have the charter of rights and freedoms to deal with this nonsense already as many have posted

6. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Just another half-baked, toothless distraction for the divided masses. They're all careerist hacks. Long in the pockets of big oil, pharma, agriculture and the military industrial complex. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Sunny ways, indeed.

7. basketballjones

whatever happend to jehovahs witnesses. havent had one come by in ages.
    ever notice their churches have no windows.

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

they still come by maybe once a month . they're far easier to remove from my front porch than those water filtration people...they need a bit of a nudge.

9. basketballjones

dont see many hare krishnas anymore either

10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

The 144,000 spots in Heaven are full, so the remaining JHos have gone underground to work on a Prince tribute show.

...and hey -

Why don't J-Hos celebrate Halloween?

They can't stand people knocking on their doors. ;)

basketballjones likes this.
  11. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

I put them all on an ice flow and said they were going to Heaven

12. basketballjones

13. basketballjones

14. basketballjones

15. basketballjones

16. basketballjones

17. basketballjones

im surprised unioncakes is not all over this
    shouldnt she be defending a "religion" that goes against everything she stands for
    black lives matter...fuck everyone else
    islam is all about being inclusive..

i would love to hear anyone tell me islam the religion is inclusive

i also love when ppl say im a racist for not thinking islam isnt sunshine and rainbows....its a fucking religion, not a race

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Has JamesM hijacked your account ?

19. basketballjones

no but it seems he has yours

20. basketballjones

21. basketballjones

22. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

I totally love how Harper is brought out from the grave like he had some sort of legacy that excuses the latent racism in this country. Get a clue: it's not islamaphobia its it's-not-white-phobia.

23. Bernnie Federko

Uh oh, someone must've said something either Pro Liberal or Anti Harper/Conservative because Wickedken is acting like he got inappropriately touched again

24. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

I totally love Bernie when he gets all worked up.

25. Bernnie Federko