• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what's your take for $24 bucks?

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter

Lakeport Honey Lager

yay... or neigh??

one who rarely ever strays away from my traditional "Blue" i gotta say it isn't too bad....

twenty four 4 twenty four bucks! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: what's your take for $24 bucks?

Originally posted by tEkKiD
pal those are fighting words.:mad:

:p
What are you going on about now?!

*flips bird*

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

:p

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i drank blue when i was 16 because i didn't know any better. :p

i'll throw in the extra 10 bucks and grab a box of moosehead instead.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I saw an *ad* yesterday describing how that, as of Jan. 15, Labatt no longer brew Carlsberg beer in Ontario, and that as a result, over 300 bars/pubs across the province have stopped carrying Carlsberg.

Any truth to this???

Cydome

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
I saw an *ad* yesterday describing how that, as of Jan. 15, Labatt no longer brew Carlsberg beer in Ontario, and that as a result, over 300 bars/pubs across the province have stopped carrying Carlsberg.

Any truth to this???
Yeah, I saw this too and was rather curious about it...

And I just tried WATERLOO DARK last night, not to shabby, plus it comes in those stubby bottles.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Do you hear that? It's the sound of nobody caring.

sentence

TRIBE Promoter

Any truth to this???
it's true. my local pub has already shut down the carlsberg tap.

oh well.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member

Any truth to this???
There is some truth in what you say. Carlsberg was recently bought out by the manufacturers of Moosehead. Technically EVERYONE has stopped carrying it, since it will be about a month until they can start up production of it at the new facility. You can't buy it at the beer store right now, but will be able to in a few more weeks.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD

Lakeport Honey Lager

yay... or neigh??

one who rarely ever strays away from my traditional "Blue" i gotta say it isn't too bad....

twenty four 4 twenty four bucks! :D
well if you never stray from your "Blue" then most beers you try will be better.

Blue is piss.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
Some would argue that Heineken is shit (myself included).
Most overrated beer in the world.
I too would care to argue.

I detest Heinekens.

*gag*

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I didn't specify what "shit" was. Why? Because I am aware that everyone has their own individual tastes.

I was simply stating that I would prefer 12 beers that I enjoy to 24 that I don't.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: what's your take for $24 bucks?

Originally posted by Vote Quimby
well if you never stray from your "Blue" then most beers you try will be better.

Blue is piss.

thats your opinion.

thanks your not me.

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Carlsberg

Any truth to this???
it is true ... and i grilled the Beerstore dood about it the other day cause Carlsberg Light is my brand (and there is nothing like it - it has that slightly Euro flavour - no other canuck beer has that).
When it is reintroduced by the Moosehead brewery gang, it is apparently going to be more expensive ... lost economies of scale and all that ...
prolly will be $1.67/bttl

stickball

TRIBE Member
I just bought a TWO-FOUR of 'Lucky Lager' for $24.00 on Monday.

I was skeptical, and like my premium beer as much as anyone, but 'Lucky Lager' stands up to Blue and all the other domestic beers. no doubt.

And to save 10 bucks a case. no doubt a great deal.