• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's your smell?

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
What sort of perfume/cologne do you use? Or do you stick to a certain shampoo/soap/body wash for a certain smell?

My signature scent is L'eau D'issey but issey miyake. it's my favourite smell in the entire world :)

Other then that I sometimes wear Gucci 'rush' or Emporio Armani for her but very rarely the other too :)

What do you wear?

~allie~

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
According to my Executive Chef, I smelled of beef on Saturday night. Usually, I smell like Drakkor Noir...oh wait, this isn't Grade 9. I usually smell like Lever 2000 body wash.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I wear Cool Water because it's about the only thing I can stand long to put on my own body. When a girl smells like a food product you pretty much have me at *sniff*. Vanilla, strawberry, peach whatever. It makes me feel like eating...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Swiss Army, until they went out of business last month :(

Now I'm lost in random deodorant land. Everything smells too alcoholy, too musky, too sweet or too crappy.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Hugo Boss, but the next bottle is going to be going back to my all time favorite, le male (jean paul gauthier).

jus me

TRIBE Member
I like my DKNY. I think it's the only perfume they produce. After my friend gave me a bottle of it (her mom works for Oscar de la Renta), I was hooked. The boys love it too. ;)

If I could afford more, of course I would go on a spree...

ila

TRIBE Member
L'eau D'issey
Happy
Jean Paul Gaultier...the regular naked lady bottle stuff
Versace- Baby Rose Jeans

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ila

Jean Paul Gaultier...the regular naked lady bottle stuff

This was another one of my favourites but i havent been able to afford to buy a nother bottle of it :)

Gaultier is so sexy and classic...gah!

And Swiss Army...every guy in my high school and first year rez wore that smell, it's mad popular for some reason.

~allie~

chooch

TRIBE Member
This thread smells great!!

At night or a *special day* Gautier...oil based summer scent for 2003...or classic Gautier

Day wear Mac vanilla based (think it is M3 or something) and also Lancome's Miracle

Scent is so important....