• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's your official work title?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
No need to name your company... just the title you hold at your current employment.

Mine: Software Quality Assurance Analyst

What it means: I debug software. Make sure it does what it's supposed to, and I try to break it so we can make it unbreakable. In short, I'm a computer geek, and I play with computers all day.

What are you? What do you do?

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Administrative Assistant, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affiars.

...sure, doesn't sound like much, but this is the best and most challenging job I've ever had. Most rewarding as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
i have no idea what my official title is

technically i'm Team Lead - Inside Sales but i'm hiring right now and will be Mgr Telemarketing

once i transition off some older accounts, my email tag will read: acct mgr - Healthcare & Public Sector

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
mine: first class firefighter - fire suppression - operations division

what it means: i get to put 'wet stuff on the red stuff', generally get to break/demolish things when required to gain access or to get at tight spots to put fires out (only when absolutely required of course), use some pretty cool tools and other 'apparatus' when required and generally help people out when they require it. fun stuff. lol

when i'm not doing that, i'm gereally in 'Shenanigan Procurement and Facilitation' and sometimes i'm an 'Underground Deepness Co-ordinator'... a jack of all trades and master of none really.

d

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Right now: Research Coordinator

basically involves helping to do audits at my work
researching companies we are branding blah blah blah

soon to be: Office Coordinator

where I will be running tings