• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's your favourite thing about people?

deep

TRIBE Member
Mine is realizing how much they fucking suck!

Like people for whom you have been there when they were hitting rock bottom and they don't even have the class to respond to something you sent them

When people are too stupid to recognize their own hypocrisies and ignorance yet think they're qualified to point out such things in others

I LOVE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BITCHES TOO!! The ones who don't have the backbone to say what they feel/think to someone's face but still direct animosity towards you in opportunistic and non confrontational ways! Taking out their lack of self esteem on others is pretty damned cool too.

WEEEEEEEE! :)

(excuse me, just venting...back to enjoying this lubbly day)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I know a few fairweather friends. The ones who never leave your side while the going is tough... but who take right off as soon as their life is doing well.

Well... actually I'm just thinking of one person. hehe.

I tend to get more pissed off with stupid people at work. They're so stupid... :)

and now to cure all of the days problems with a couple of hits from the bong.

Pete
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rudebwoy
i like girls w/ hair on their nipples...

c.

ps. deep, were you in hess village a few weeks ago?

ya ma, was hanging out with tearer and ravetrash from here...should have given you and stormshadow a ring. we did however call joey at like 2 in the morning
 

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


ya ma, was hanging out with tearer and ravetrash from here...should have given you and stormshadow a ring. we did however call joey at like 2 in the morning

you were out front of DMBC after last call, right? i was standing right there, and thought it was you, but was too hammered to be sure.....

c.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
Deep, UBB is not a person

ah, but with 11K post I do seem to have a fairly intense and long lasting obsession with miss VB

Thankfully not miss V.D.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rudebwoy


you were out front of DMBC after last call, right? i was standing right there, and thought it was you, but was too hammered to be sure.....

c.

Yeah, when the cops arrived? We went back to Josh's place with a pile of people...I didn't see you otherwise would have invited you along
 

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


ya ma, was hanging out with tearer and ravetrash from here...should have given you and stormshadow a ring. we did however call joey at like 2 in the morning

correction, you called my father at 2 in the morning... :)
 

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by deep


ah, but with 11K post I do seem to have a fairly intense and long lasting obsession with miss VB


ah the thrills and chills

sorry to hear you were let-down.
 
The thing I love the most about people (guys) is when they make a move for your ass without asking when you're fucking. Then they try to get out of trouble by saying that "it slipped".

;)

Edit - that's a joke by the way, I've never had sex.
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
The thing I love the most about people (guys) is when they make a move for your ass without asking when you're fucking. Then they try to get out of trouble by saying that "it slipped".

;)

Edit - that's a joke by the way, I've never had sex.

I want to know what was edited out.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey


correction, you called my father at 2 in the morning... :)

correction, he fucked your dad in the ass then gave him the dirty sanchez shit mustache at 2 in the morning.
 

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
The thing I love the most about people (guys) is when they make a move for your ass without asking when you're fucking. Then they try to get out of trouble by saying that "it slipped".

^^^ no subtle ass-play, DIWC? :D hahahha.....

As for more negativity about human interactions to add to this thread.....I have nothing to say. Every experience has something positive for you to get out of it.

@m.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk


As for more negativity about human interactions to add to this thread.....I have nothing to say. Every experience has something positive for you to get out of it.


I'm off to go hug a tree
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top