• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

What's your Favourite Font?

kat

TRIBE Member
verdana, sometimes tahoma

and recently georgia

my least favourite is comic. in fact..i hate it.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
yah, bad designers.
really?

mine is caslon roman & rosemary

for writing & everything internet-ready it's georgia

& like someone mentioned i plot evil death for anyone using comic.

angelsole

TRIBE Member
are you all for real? wow i don't even know the name of half the fonts out there. it depends on what i am using it for. i enjoyy kidprint though, it makes me :)

freshest1

TRIBE Member
I’m a traditionalist, I like Times New Roman 12pt font. I can’t bring my self to use anything other. Even when I’m a few pages short on an assignment, and know that if I use Verdana it’ll add 3 pages I still can’t do it. I just doesn’t look right to me.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
i though bad designers used helvetica.. just because it's so easy to make things look nice with it.

that's what stupid design snobs say...it's sort of boring to use helvetica, it's everywhere, but it's nice, so if it's something basic or a header fuck it...whatever....everything doesn't have to be groundbreaking...sometimes it just has to work....but yah, if you use it as a crutch you suck.

impact is just ugly.

in my opinion..

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by freshest1
I’m a traditionalist, I like Times New Roman 12pt font. I can’t bring my self to use anything other. Even when I’m a few pages short on an assignment, and know that if I use Verdana it’ll add 3 pages I still can’t do it. I just doesn’t look right to me.
*barfs*

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by freshest1
what about if it's 8:45 and the assignment is due at 9:00 and it takes you 10 minutes to get to class and hand it in.. then what.. still no font change to save your not making the page limit ass? :p

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
How about a quick gif to show those fave fonts?

I'll make a quick one...without all the weights and stuff...hold on.

I have about 4 thousand faces, so it's hard to pick sometimes...I have to widdle the junk out of that lot...

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
I'll make a quick one...without all the weights and stuff...hold on.

I have about 4 thousand faces, so it's hard to pick sometimes...I have to widdle the junk out of that lot...
i just have whatever comes with office... simplify.. :)