• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Whats your bad habit?

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I cant for the life of me stop biting my lips. I go through tubes of lip balm because Im always biting my lips and then I have to drench them in lip balm cause they are so sore. Recentley I started biting the inside of my cheek. Baaaad bad bad thing to do because its always raw and sore and the more I do it the harder it is to quit!

So whats the one habit you cant stop?

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kiera
I cant for the life of me stop biting my lips. I go through tubes of lip balm because Im always biting my lips and then I have to drench them in lip balm cause they are so sore. Recentley I started biting the inside of my cheek. Baaaad bad bad thing to do because its always raw and sore and the more I do it the harder it is to quit!

So whats the one habit you cant stop?
sounds like the pills are cut with speed?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
i used to bite my nails til i did that one day on acid and noticed how revolting it looked (it looks revolting when you're sober too) and have quit ever since.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Tobacco with my weed. All the time.

I really need to stop. I'd also like to cut down how much weed I smoke, but I'm in such a habbit now where if I'm at home and bored (and this is frequently the case) then I'm gonna smoke, whether I like it or not.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I find it tought o pick out a singular bad habit.

I bit my nails
I drink
I smoke
I do drugs
I gamble
I cheat at cards
hell I cheat at border crossings
Fuck I'd cheat at tieing my shoes but they don't have laces
I only read the first 3 and last 3 chapters of every book
I flip channels for no apparent reason often watching commercials for no reason
I get frustrated with lines
I don't trust clubs that don't have lines
I flirt with women even when the time is wrong, hell I hit on a chick at my own fathers funeral.
I proscatinate when I get shit done
Half the time I don't even bother to procastinate and quit before reaching halfway
I'm a selfish lover
Hell I'm the prick bastard who drinks the last of the milk and puts the empty container back
I've been known to use other peoples shaving cream
I've been known to use other peoples towels
I take joy in not buying toilet paper when its my turn

I think I give Denis Leary and honest run for his money on the asshole scale.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
BITING MY NAILS:mad:

i've been trying to stop for years and I can't, fuck I quit smoking ciggies already and still can't stop biting my nails.