• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's your *almostpost* ratio?

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I guess mine is 4:1

I just finished writing up a post that I thought would be a clever contribution to one of the current threads. Then I realized it wasn't, so after carefully choosing my words and checking my grammar.. I scrapped the whole thing.

For every post that I make around here, I'd say about 4 or 5 get written up and then don't make it through the *almostpost*filter.. which results in a lot of time wasted by me, but a lot of groans spared from the audience ;)

Is it a form of courtesy? A sign of insecurity?..who knows, I just need a break from studying.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
My almost post ratio is directly related to the tribe member base population.

More members = more almost posts = less reading altogether.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
well for those of you with a high almostpostcount, feel free to seed this thread with your socially inappropriate musings and it will flourish as a lush garden of rejected non-sequitors.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
you must have been thinking of *almost delete* you bum hole.

No... that's not it either... it won't let me delete your thread because i don't have your login/pass.

:D

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i used to be post-compulsive, but since i've been on tribe less (new job) i often type something out and then think "Naw, there's no point in that", "Naw, that's not funny" or "Naw no one will get that."

(that last isn't pretentious, it really means sometimes I used to post things that i knew were only funny in my head.)

KiFe

TRIBE Member
So experience on tribe breeds self restraint? These findings are amazing!

This must mean it takes a certain level of tribe maturity to realize that perhaps not every passing thought is worthy of being posted?

facinating.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
probably actually submit 1 of every 2 or 3 posts I type up.
in fact I almost did it right now, but realized that the question was asked so warranted entering useless information like my post ratio.