• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's Worse?

nusty

TRIBE Member
for me she's gotta have a pretty face. I can appriciate almost all body types but I have a hard time being attracted to someone if I can't look them in the face and see beauty.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
these questions piss me off cause I'm sure if someone I was seeing had to choose one aspect of me that they perfered over the other I would end up offended and insulted anyways.

sure, we all pick out aspects of people we think are excellent qualities to the over all package but we never just fuck someone for having a great ass or a nice smile... it has to be a complete attraction in some degree to get a reaction.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
nusty said:
for me she's gotta have a pretty face. I can appriciate almost all body types but I have a hard time being attracted to someone if I can't look them in the face and see beauty.
how are you? where are you?

re: marcinm.

i'd hit it.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Actually Timo, you'll react badly to know that marcin would give you a run for your money, brains wise.
he's an engineer, u of t styles.

edit: i don't know how i know this.

edit #2: this may explain his slight social ineptitude.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Actually Tmo, I think he'd kick your ass on standardized testing too.
groovespinna said:
to answer the original question, neither is worse. both are terrible and can easily be avoided.
Okay, seriously.

Someone re-post the pic of groovespinna, it would accompany that post so well.

I have no idea why that entire thread was deleted from the saskatoon room... did someone complain? Anyone know?

tonep

TRIBE Member
SyKicK said:
You don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire

there it is, right there...

but i wont lower myself to fucking some ugly whore, unless im really drunk and her name is Ms Pink

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
the whole conumdrum with "beauty" is though we can sometimes agree on general consensus of what's hot or not, it comes down to being relative to the individual who by the laws of loneliness will always take an uggo fuck over being alone any day and makes the whole decision moot.

basically, who cares as long as your happy if she's pockmarked or ample in derrier?