• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What's With the Quoting, and no comments?

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
What is with people just pressing quote and then submit.. and not putting any of their own comments in??

it the the new Tribe cool thing to do?

finary

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by JayBrain
What is with people just pressing quote and then submit.. and not putting any of their own comments in??

Seems like a lazy way of saying "I agree, but have nothing new to add"

/f

Chubbs

TRIBE Member

dlerium88

TRIBE Member
yeah but then whats the point in posting at all?

we wouldnt want to waste "precious space on the internet" ;)

heh heh

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member

:rolleyes:

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dlerium88
yeah but then whats the point in posting at all?

It validates & shows support for a point being made. I'm a fan of the ghost post.

quantumize

TRIBE Member

is it the the new Tribe cool thing to do?
not really new

i have been doing it since i started on this board. and i have taken flack for it before . i do it to show that i support what is being said, or i think it is well versed. or the opposite i disagree completley with what i am quoting and want to debunk the post

if done properly it is a very good tool

speaking of tools---> q u a n t u m i z e

Jay P

TRIBE Member