• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's up saturday

Skipper

TRIBE Member
being up this early sucks majorly. off to class, where I'm sort of going to have to bullshit because I didn't do everything I said I would do this week, then pretty much FA for the rest of the day.

What's everyone up to...?

Resolver

TRIBE Member
I got in form work about 1/2 hr ago and just munching on a couple of veggie samosas. I will then play some NHL2K6 for a bit then maybe head back to bed but I don' t really feel that tired. At 10am, I will then proceed down to Camera Repair Canada on Lakeshore so I can hopefully get my 1967 Minolta AF-7 aperture indicator fixed. The camera looks like this:

I don't know why but I haven't used in a long time. It takes great shots and I need that type of camera for my photojournalism class.
After that, it's off to get Wendal Clarks autograph at Ricoh Coliseum then it's off to the Marlies game with a high school buddy. I don't even know who there oppenents are??

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Got up @ 6, drove to work in Vaughan, then driving back home to the Beach this afternoon, then to Oakville, then to the Hammer, then to Downtown T.O. to work Sunday afternoon, then home again. :eek:

Safe to say my car is my bestest friend! :D

SJ

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
8:44 day begins.
made my tazo chai tea
taking laundry to laundrymat
buying groceries from kensington for the week
mixing and mastering my remix of Moonbeam's "Love" for Moonbeam Digital
smoking a fatty
making dinner
heading over to the Green Room for Emma's goodbye par-tay
then off to Sneaky Dee's For October Guards CD release party w/ Lipstick Machine and Tokyo Police Club.

oh yeah!

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I woke up to a bright sunny room, had my protein shake, turned on the tunes, danced a jig, and then meeting bf for lunch later.
Tonight: 99 madness will commence- whoo! :cool:

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
my grandmother flies in from floridia this day,

got up wake n baked, gonna make an avocado sammich with all da fixins, wouldnt mind playing some squash or ping ping, i dont really know, guess ill play it mostly by ear

[jai]

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
gonna watch Phil the Alien, relax, got hockey tonight, then off to the mod club for a friends b-day, the plan is, to get extremely hammered and prance around that place like a leprechaun.

we'll see how i do.

Pinkerogenous

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My Dad just called from South Africa to tell me the neighbour brought him an entire lamb for his freezer. So now that I am up I think I will go downstairs and make up something gruelly and hot like cream of wheat or oatmeal, crawl under a comforter on the couch and watch Battlestar Gallactica SE2 5-8.

Muffin

TRIBE Member
Well I put in a valiant effort, but couldn't convince anyone to come to Dimitri with me last night, :mad: so I'm up pretty early. I guess I'll probably make french toast, then head to the office and try to finish everything that I need to get done this weekend today.

What a thrilling life I do lead.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
cream of wheat

mmmm Haven't had cream of wheat in so long. Now I want some!

Well, I was woken this morning earlier than I'd planned by the stupid yappy dog across the hall. I swear he inspires a murderous rage in me like no other.

I guess I'll have a bite to eat now and hope I can take a little nap midday. Then I am baking a sticky toffee pudding thing for my stepdad's birthday, then trekking to the beaches with it. And I guess I should do some laundry. Does anyone else's laundry pile up as much as mine does in a week? For one person, I feel like I am always doing laundry.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
I got in form work about 1/2 hr ago and just munching on a couple of veggie samosas. I will then play some NHL2K6 for a bit then maybe head back to bed but I don' t really feel that tired. At 10am, I will then proceed down to Camera Repair Canada on Lakeshore so I can hopefully get my 1967 Minolta AF-7 aperture indicator fixed. The camera looks like this:

I don't know why but I haven't used in a long time. It takes great shots and I need that type of camera for my photojournalism class.
After that, it's off to get Wendal Clarks autograph at Ricoh Coliseum then it's off to the Marlies game with a high school buddy. I don't even know who there oppenents are??

Very nice looking camera. I should find my AE-1 from storage.

My 2K6 season just bombed, just a bug in the game. I'm giving NHL 06 a try, its only been sitting around for months.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sugar
mmmm Haven't had cream of wheat in so long. Now I want some!

Well, I was woken this morning earlier than I'd planned by the stupid yappy dog across the hall. I swear he inspires a murderous rage in me like no other.

I guess I'll have a bite to eat now and hope I can take a little nap midday. Then I am baking a sticky toffee pudding thing for my stepdad's birthday, then trekking to the beaches with it. And I guess I should do some laundry. Does anyone else's laundry pile up as much as mine does in a week? For one person, I feel like I am always doing laundry.
looking forward to tomorrow there sticky pudding

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mrs. Pink
gonna watch Phil the Alien, relax, got hockey tonight, then off to the mod club for a friends b-day, the plan is, to get extremely hammered and prance around that place like a leprechaun.

we'll see how i do.

Pinkerogenous
Did you find anyone to go get dangerously shitfaced with last night?
I'm guessing no.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
HOly fuck.

I'm up. I have a new hat? What a crazy night.

Now it's Cryptic Crosswords and Olympics all day with my Dad and getting fed by my Mom!

Moez

TRIBE Member
Today I am making a recording to send away to summer opera programs. Excitement.

after that: beer!

Alita

TRIBE Member
I just got up ....

laundry
dog walk
various chores/errands
maybe get a mani/pedi brow fix
shop - I really feel like shopping which is not normal for me, so i may indulge
study

tobywan

TRIBE Member
g' mornin'.

Awesome, awesome night...so much music, so little time...lol.

Feelin' all warm and fuzzy so far today...little sleep, but I went out for 'bout an hour to go grocery shoppin', hit up the bank, grab some tim horton's...just chillin' before heading out around 1 for the afternoon...

'sup.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
fucking eggs and bacon motherfuckers! fucking retards always look so happy.

bring me sex and drugs! this underwear smells like cum!