• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's up for the weekend yo?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I'm excited for tomorrow, as my fav DJ is spinnin @ This is London and he's fresh out of Miami. It's gonna be a great time.

BUT, there's tons of other stuff going on this weekend too, so what do you have planned?

Tonight: Dinner with the hottie, then run around downtown avoiding be caught.
Tomorrow: Lil' Predrink partay chez moi, then ROGER "The S Man" SANCHEZ @ This is London
Saturday: Rest, Relax, Recover, and see what happens if anything.
Sunday: Not sure yet.

Get ready to release yourself, to the S Man *Dances around*
Whoever is coming to TIL, we need to build a wall of dancers so we can have ample room to really get down to bizniz

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I am tempted to join you as well but I have 2 exams next week that require some more studying. But if i go out at all it'll be here of fingers inc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
A whole lot of essay writing :( and a brunch or two and maybe going out friday for drinks with one my best friends to meet her new boyfriend.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'm also tempted to check out TIL on Friday, but I probably won't...too much school work to do this weekend. That said,

Tonight - gym appt then survivor then nada
Friday - late night with my research group getting our paper together
Saturday/Sun - frantically pull together an entire crisis communications plan for my other class that happens to be due...Monday.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
tonite:diddly squat
tomorrow: THEORY and it's girls night, so it should be hella fun
Saturday: dinner party type dealie at freinds house
Sunday: sleep and Sopranos

quantumize

TRIBE Member
tonight : i have to go straight to work @fter i finnish up at the office gring
friday : i work 9-5 then i work in the evening, but not very hard..lol
saturday : up early go to the gym, lunch with family, evening working
sunday : up early, gym, afternoon espresso with my dad, evening working

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Tomorrow - Getting a lesson in Ableton Live from my homeslice
Saturday - My cousin's wedding reception at the Old Mill that is being held much too early in the morning, this Videodrome video showcase thing, and the MIF party at the Elmo...Bo!
Sunday - Chilling, cleaning, the gym, and maybe Wrestlemania.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Tonight: Brant House to partake in $2 drinks with my favourite drunks
Tomorrow: Day off! Chill during the day and house party for a friends bday in the evening.
Saturday: Brunch and shopping with one of my best gals; evening - dinner and drinks with an old friend
Sunday: Celebrate my brothers and lil' cousin's birthdays during the day. Hang out with the boy and watch the Sopranos and Big Love in the evening.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
JESuX said:
i wish i had a fucking pound of mushrooms.

THAT sure would make things a-spicy!
where the HELL do you get mushrooms in toronto man. i've been looking everywhere. i might as well be looking for payote

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
tonight - buy new snowboard pants, pick up bag, play in Bay St. Hoops bball tourney, pack
Friday - Play in Bay St. Hoops bball tourney, put new songs on ipod, pack
Sat - wake up at 5am for 7 am flight to Calgary, drive 9 hours to Nelson BC
Sun - Ride Whitewater like its never been ridden befo'!!!
Mon - Same
Tues - relax in Hot Springs, check out Nelson, drive to Panorama
Wed-Fri - Ride Panorama like its never been ridden befo! Big bowls boyeeee! Maybe also spend time in hot springs
Sat - Fly home satisifed with the season, ready for spring

This is how we livin'...phat as hell

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
Tonight: Brant House to partake in $2 drinks with my favourite drunks except for one who cant make it, but he will be remembered in spirit...god hes hott
Tomorrow: Day off! Chill during the day and house party for a friends bday in the evening.
Saturday: Brunch and shopping with one of my best gals; evening - dinner and drinks with an old friend
Sunday: Celebrate my brothers and lil' cousin's birthdays during the day. Hang out with the boy and watch the Sopranos and Big Love in the evening.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
tonight: madness at the brant house
tomorrow on: either visit my brother in waterloo or no plans.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Thursday: Nadda
Friday: BBQ goodness at a friends
Saturday: spring cleaning, schoolwork marathon day to ensure I have everything done so I can party it up at Hz@Sud'99 Saturday and hopefully lead to
Sunday: Doing dick all, and maybe attempt to study for another test I have on Tuesday, but heh..as-if.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
tonight ~ hangin' with ze boyz at the house o' sizzle
friday ~ not sure.. perhaps roni size et marky
saturday & sunday ~ cleaning, organzing, running around with the pup, visiting the family, maybe ill go for a tan, reading & relaxing