• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

whats this song called?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
This have been driving me nuts in my head for over a month, finally remembered how the track went last night so now I can ask what its called cause I've been itching to hear it.
ok jUngle track, from a couple of summers ago, the Red Lion always used to play it and sing along with it, goes like this : (I will get the words wrong)--

Its the waaaayyy that we sing this song
its the waaaaay that we bring this song to you ....

or something like that ....

pls someone give me the name and shit, so I can listen to it and get it out of my system ... pls pls pls :) thanks:cool:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Whatever.. just cuz a tune is played out, doesn't make it bad.. there was a reason it was played out in the first place.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Am I the only person who really likes the vocal mix?

I mean its a great track either way, but you gotta love the sing along factor of this tune.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
No, that's not what she's talking about.. but yeah lyrics are similar.

I also like the vocal mix Chubbs.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
LK was once a great tune and I was lovin the vocal when I first head it but Its a little too tired for me now. although I still use the break down of the original mix for a teaser sometimes, workes well with alot of drummagick stuff.