• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what's the most you would pay for jeans?

kate

TRIBE Member
I have tried guys jeans sunny, and they're ok depending on how you want them to look. There are a pair of Diesels (Zathan's they're like $329 and so hot, guys buy them all the time!) that I want, but I am too skinny to rock baggy jeans, too bad. :(

Stop Bill C-10

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Do you gals ever wear guys' jeans? I'm thinking not so much.
I did for years and years..... back in my 'tomboy' days.

I'm starting to get into the hardcore fitted, show off my ass, low rise jeans though....I dunno what happened but I'm definently digging girls jeans these days for sure.

You should see the pair I have one right now...49.99 for a pair of BH jeans.. with cool strappy buckles on the legs...hrmm I'll see if I can find the model... I like em.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Do you gals ever wear guys' jeans? I'm thinking not so much.
As embarassing as it is to admit it, I once bought a pair of girls jeans!

Not sure why. I don't think I knew at the time, as my GF picked them out for me and they fit nice, and so I bought them. I only found out a while after that they were girls jeans.

But my question has always been: why didn't the salesperson inform me of my mistake ahead of time?

Cheers ... Ian :)

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
i would pay 126.50 for a pair of flared jeans (subtle flaring though.) Hell i've paid that much for pants (subtle flaring though.) Where'd you get them?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I went and couldn't find them. Picked up a nice different looking hoodie type top with my credit though.

Did you see my post about FCUK??

Bought a pair. Boot cut too. $49. So nice. Thin distressed corduroy.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So HOT right now.

I think it's the best retail store. Great fitting rooms, good cash, the racks are great (with the displays up and the item right below it) and all the hangers are easy to use. LOVE that changeroom.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bass-Invader
i would pay 126.50 for a pair of flared jeans (subtle flaring though.) Hell i've paid that much for pants (subtle flaring though.) Where'd you get them?

Urban Outfitters.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
So HOT right now.
Really? I think of it as a line that is on the verge of becoming a "Gap" type label. I used to buy stuff in the mid-90s every year that I visited the UK and figured that it had run its course already.

I still have some clothing from them, but I haven't shopped there in ages.

Cheers ... Ian :)

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
As embarassing as it is to admit it, I once bought a pair of girls jeans!

Not sure why. I don't think I knew at the time, as my GF picked them out for me and they fit nice, and so I bought them. I only found out a while after that they were girls jeans.

But my question has always been: why didn't the salesperson inform me of my mistake ahead of time?

i'm sure they knew.

when i worked at jean machine, i sold guys girls jeans all the time. without their knowledge mostly. once they were trying on stuff, i'd bring them more to try on, from the girls side. it was because i knew what style they were looking for and i knew that they'd find it in a girls flare.

:)sarah

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Nothing wrong with girls pants!

My pinstripes are girls and I never fail to get compliments on them. If they fit right then who cares?

p.s. FCUK was so HOT like 2 years ago. I'd shop there but I wouldn't buy anything with the logo on it.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I also want SEVEN jeans...does anyone know of stores in London ontario where you can get them....or kitchner even?? PLEASE HELP!! i am willing to pay $200 plus on them because they are beautiful.

Polish Princess i haven't shopped in london for awhile but I do remember Archies surf shop and a store called Edin, both on Richmond carried seven. I'm pretty sure archies had a pretty good selection. I also remember them being on sale after xmas for like half price, so u should check it out.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000
Polish Princess i haven't shopped in london for awhile but I do remember Archies surf shop and a store called Edin, both on Richmond carried seven. I'm pretty sure archies had a pretty good selection. I also remember them being on sale after xmas for like half price, so u should check it out.

archies? reallly? i have a sweatshirt i got in grand bend from that store..never saw denim.....I shall go SOON!!
Thanks a lot.

zoo

TRIBE Member
if i'm paying $15 for a haircut i'm not tipping the barber

that's highway robbery!

also you people are crazy

guys wearing girls jeans, girls buying jeans worth more than my car, goats stabbing dingelhoppers, where will it end!! :eek:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by zoo
if i'm paying $15 for a haircut i'm not tipping the barber

that's highway robbery!

also you people are crazy

guys wearing girls jeans, girls buying jeans worth more than my car, goats stabbing dingelhoppers, where will it end!! :eek:

zoo you are funny sometimes.

i pay 15.00 with tip ..it's 13 + tip.. which is usually a buck.. but sometimes two.
usually a buck though.

zoo

TRIBE Member
yeah that's what i do

$10 haircut + $5 tip

or $12 haircut + $3 tip

or $13 haircut + $2 tip

the tip depends on the amount i spend

and if the haircut costs more than $15 i just mosey-on-down to the next barber shop, because there are many

my sister spends like $100 on a haircut and then only tips $5

now -that's- crazy

Alita

TRIBE Member
^ yeah me too

The only clothing item i would really splurge on is shoes...and jackets. I buy most of my clothes on sale - or at vintage/second hand stores.

I think the most I ever spent on jeans is about 100$ - and that was when I was 15, shopped at Jacob and got mommy to help me out. :)