• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what's the most you would pay for jeans?

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
American Eagle are sweet.
If you spend more hten 60 bucks they give you two money cards that are valued for 10-20 bucks off merchanidise..

I bought a pair of jeans and a wallet.. the jeans were 58 with out tax and the wallet was 15 with out tax.. I also had a 15 dollar gift certficate and there were 10 dollar off of jeans bc of boxing day... i ended up spending $22.50 incl. tax.

That was the best deal EVER!

Stop Bill C-10

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
$115. a good pair of jeans is a beuatiful thing. plus they last forever and never go out of style.

I got really nice khakis yesterday for $50 down from $90. woop!

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
... never go out of style.
Never?

jeans.jpg

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
but for a guy... sorry more than $100.00 for jeans.. too much.

It's like guys who pay $100 to get their hair cut....but that's a whole other thread...;)

:p

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yeah, slim pickings for me the anorexic guy.

Even Holt's only had a total of maybe 10 pairs of jeans that were 28 or 29.

Winner's is a good place for cheap jeans $59 or less but I always end up getting jeans that are kinda okay and fit kinda okay but are cheap enough to not care too much. I've stopped that. Haven't done that in a year.

Now it's all about the fit and price. Not the bargain in itself.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I've been digging luxury cords lately. Quite comfy. Kev, there's a $39 black cords at CM that would be great on you. I don't got the butt to fill out that material. But it's really classy feeling. Like, really soft and well-made (not vintage-y) but just slick enough to be sorta mod or punky.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They're so nice and comfy. Not like other cords where they're all rough and shit.

I'm going shopping later if you're up for some scouring.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I've been digging luxury cords lately. Quite comfy. Kev, there's a $39 black cords at CM that would be great on you. I don't got the butt to fill out that material. But it's really classy feeling. Like, really soft and well-made (not vintage-y) but just slick enough to be sorta mod or punky.
There is also a nice pair of black cords exactly how you describe at Harry Rosen. One pair of 28s left and one pair of 34s left. VERY comfy. Except they are $450.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Winner's is a good place for cheap jeans $59 or less but I always end up getting jeans that are kinda okay and fit kinda okay but are cheap enough to not care too much. I've stopped that. Haven't done that in a year.

Now it's all about the fit and price. Not the bargain in itself.

me too!!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I'll bet its easier for you to get size 28 or 29 jeans then it is for me to grab 32 jeans with a 36 length ;)

Its fucking hell finding pants that fit for me.

So I usually give up, having to wear pants around my ass to get them long enough in the leg.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
I'll bet its easier for you to get size 28 or 29 jeans then it is for me to grab 32 jeans with a 36 length ;)

Its fucking hell finding pants that fit for me.

So I usually give up, having to wear pants around my ass to get them long enough in the leg.

I know how you feel..

I have trouble getting pants or sometimes sweaters bc i'm a tall girl.. 5'9 so they're sometimes short and it sucks :(

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
American Eagle are sweet.

yep, when ALL my jeans were stolen from my apartment laundry room i turned to AE for some cheap replacements. always under 75 bucks, and lots of different fits.

too bad i keep ripping the knees open on the corner of my rat cage.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
yep, when ALL my jeans were stolen from my apartment laundry room

that blows. that used to happen in my old building all the time.

Thanks everyone. i feel secure about my purchase. today is a good day.

peace

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i will pay up to 150$. my favourite pants are my geek boutique alogorithms...i now have 5 pairs of them.....i am willing to pay full price for them , because i just love how they fit and look so much. howver, i'm good at finding them on sale. (sample sales, boxing day etc)

:)sarah