• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Whats the Dilly in Philly---> Road Trip Time

Originally posted by ChROmE

No clue yet. Why?

CDP: Thanks for all the info. Some of the food places may come in handy! As for clubs I am into a good Hosue scene...

peace&PhILLySteady

ChRoMe

I'm also heading down to Philly this weekend to go vistit a friend at Penn

i've been to philly twice. most def the worst city i've ever been to.

the cheese steaks are wicked though.

stay away from the gallery mall by market st. pure thugs!

if you like to gamble, atlantic city is about a 45 min drive.

Originally posted by chicom

I'm also heading down to Philly this weekend to go vistit a friend at Penn

Do you need a ride down? We are renting a car and might want to offset some costs.

Well, unfortunately Philly's last Hosue club shut down a few years ago.

I really don't know why I asked what sort of night spots you like. They all suck in philly. Down on Columbus Ave there are about 10 of the worst clubs you've ever been to.

But there's a nifty martini joint on the corner of Market and 2nd.

Although I really love Toronto for it's food, but Philly has a few great places as well... One more: There's a great Greek place called Dmitri's on St. Catherines, near South St.

something i forgot to add....while the nightlife is pretty ass in Philly, for some reason it is one of the best cities for restaurants in the US...
a couple of the top of my head: Genji (great sushi), Bleu and Budakkan (one of the best restos I've ever been too...anywhere..)
Unfortunately, a lot of them will hurt you if you don't have an expense account :D

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by SJN
something i forgot to add....while the ngithlife is pretty ass in Philly, for some reason it is one of the best cities for restaurants in the US...
a couple of the top of my head: Genji (great sushi), Bleu and Budakkan (one of the best restos I've ever been too...anywhere..)
Unfortunately, a lot of them while hurt you if you don't have an expense account :D

There are certainly some very expensive restaurants in Philly, but I had tried to mention only good places for the budget. Some of the most expensive places, however, can be found on Walnut up near Rittenhouse...